Posts by Mobius_One6

I believe the overall issue is that they NEED to release a new version of IC2, the current one is riddled with many game breaking bugs (well, for my economy server they are game-breaking), and now is incompatible with the mod it requires (even though it is a relatively new version). I am very disappointed that we cant remove our Personal Safes / Trade-o-mats in SMP, especially since there are a few that were placed out in the middle of my town making them a major eyesore. From what i understand they fixed this issue too, so where is the fix?
    (sorry for sounding inconsiderate, but i really need these fixes - plz just a bug fix release!?!?)

Strange. I have the same version of NEI (1.2.2.3)and codeChickenCore (0.5.3), but still have the issue... what version of forge are you useing? it seems like if i remove 3.3.8.164 and replace it with an older version the issue is resolved. Are you sure you added forge 164 to the server jar? you may have inadvertantly added an older version when downgrading NEI / CCC. I never had installed the new NEI (1.3) yet, though i plan to once IC2 and all other mods are updated to the new NEI API, and i recieved the error still...

Quoted from "Akaedis"

a few things to tell you, 1: portal gun needs forge 3.3.8.162 not 152. 2: mystcraft isnt made to use forge 3.3.8.152, its made to use 3.3.7.135. and 3.1.#.105

Not exactly. Portal gun v3 does work with 152. Still: yeah.. mystcraft "works" with 152 but it isn't exactly recommended as a few odd things happen. (I think 4k block IDs goes away for one)

4096 block Ids still works for me with mystcraft, i just use forge 159. and yes portalgun is compatible with versions of forge back to 152 i think( i know it works with 159)

I have been working on a private server and when i installed the latest version of forge (required by portalgun v3). The server will not transfer energy between transformers/generators at all. Breaking and replacing the machines does not help.
    Error logs on server:
    [IC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.bcIntegration31x.common.TileEntityWaterGeneratorBc31x@(tons of random characters) is not added to the enet

[IC2]energyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.common.TileEntity(insert transformer/energy storage unit/generator here)(insert string of letters and numbers here) is not added to the enet

This just keeps printing over and over into the server error log. taking out the machines stops the errors until they are replaced and start producing energy. The water generators are the only gens we have placed down so far that have BC integration, which is why the first line is there. but i dont believe its an issue with BC though, because before i updated forge I was not getting this error. Any help would be appreciated! i will just try to downgrade forge in the meantime...
    Another small issue i have been haveing is the same bug as someone else posted a while ago about the wrench not removing the personal safes or trade-o-mats. Just wondering if there is a fix for this yet, as i have not seen it.
    EDIT: oh and by the way i have not had any issues with textures being glitched like the other post (that i've noticed) (Texture pack FTW)