No energy transfer when updating forge to build 164? IC2 v1.97

• I have been working on a private server and when i installed the latest version of forge (required by portalgun v3). The server will not transfer energy between transformers/generators at all. Breaking and replacing the machines does not help.
    Error logs on server:
    [IC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.bcIntegration31x.common.TileEntityWaterGeneratorBc31x@(tons of random characters) is not added to the enet

[IC2]energyNet.emitEnergyFrom: ic2.common.TileEntity(insert transformer/energy storage unit/generator here)(insert string of letters and numbers here) is not added to the enet

This just keeps printing over and over into the server error log. taking out the machines stops the errors until they are replaced and start producing energy. The water generators are the only gens we have placed down so far that have BC integration, which is why the first line is there. but i dont believe its an issue with BC though, because before i updated forge I was not getting this error. Any help would be appreciated! i will just try to downgrade forge in the meantime...
    Another small issue i have been haveing is the same bug as someone else posted a while ago about the wrench not removing the personal safes or trade-o-mats. Just wondering if there is a fix for this yet, as i have not seen it.
    EDIT: oh and by the way i have not had any issues with textures being glitched like the other post (that i've noticed) (Texture pack FTW)

• 1: portal gun is VERY laggy in MP as it just came out recently.
    2: ic2 is built for forge 3.3.8.152(i think) not 3.3.8.164

your going to have to wait for ic2 to update OR wait for the mod API to come in September/October

• I had the exact same issue i was running the following

Forge 3.3.8.164

mystcraft-server-1.2.5-0.8.6b-Forge-3.3.7.135

CodeChickenCore-Server 0.5.5

NotEnoughItems-Server 1.3.zip

industrialcraft-2-server_1.97.jar

RedPower Server-2.0pr5b2

I had enery net messages in the log and the generator and macerator textures were facing the wrong way and were rotated.

i down graded my NEI and Codechicken core and this resolved the issue.

im now running
    CodeChickenCore-Server 0.5.3.zip

NotEnoughItems-Server 1.2.2.3.zip

and everything is facing the right way and everything is getting power.

• Strange. I have the same version of NEI (1.2.2.3)and codeChickenCore (0.5.3), but still have the issue... what version of forge are you useing? it seems like if i remove 3.3.8.164 and replace it with an older version the issue is resolved. Are you sure you added forge 164 to the server jar? you may have inadvertantly added an older version when downgrading NEI / CCC. I never had installed the new NEI (1.3) yet, though i plan to once IC2 and all other mods are updated to the new NEI API, and i recieved the error still...