Posts by scn

Again, the recommended workaround is NOT to have Logistics Pipes insert the battery into an autocrafting table at all! ACTs will happily use items out of adjacent chests, and satellite pipes let you redirect the batteries into an adjacent chest, which is the workaround already mentioned.

Hey, I never knew the work around was that good. Just wanted to say thanks to you and subzero. I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me but I get it now. Thanks for your help! I can now get onto making my epic world! :D

But that is the very problem I'm discussing. Logistics pipes works fine that isn't the problem.

The problem is when logistics pipes tries to force a re-battery with no energy value into an auto crafting table where the recipe in that auto crafting table has an re-battery with energy value (this bit cannot be fixed, a no value re-battery will always default to an energy value re-battery when placed into a crafting table). Hence the two items cannot stack in the auto crafting table and the entire auto crafting network breaks as the no energy value re-battery is rejected and ejected form the whole system.

This is an IC problem, re-battery' and the others need to be changed to solve this.

I've tried this. Manually changing the re-battery in the crafting pipe and logistics pipes works, your right it doesn't care. But the auto crafting table does. It wont accept the battery as the one in the crafting table has a charge indicator and the one I'm trying to force into it does not, so they cannot stack. And the entire auto crafting system just shuts down.

I'm not sure how satellite pipes help the situation, I've never really played around with them.

As per the title, when you craft an Re-Battery is has no charge. When you put said battery into a valid recipe in a crafting table it then changes to a empty charged battery.

While it isn't a huge problem it causes huge issues with auto crafting systems such as logistics pipes. The system crafts a no charge battery and due to the bug that no charge battery is not accepted in further recipes as it has no charge.

The problem was raised back in November, http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=61 And while there is a comment for a temp fix, it doesn't really work.

I was hoping it would have been fixed by now in the new version, is it going to be fixed? or is there an easy way for me to do it myself?

Thanks!

Third, what exactly is your problem? The difference in metadata should not be a problem in crafting generators.

But there does seam to be a problem. Sorry if I couldn't explain it clearly. From the top again.

I had minecraft at 1.3.2 with IC/BC, compact solars, logistics pipes and a few other mods.

At that version I could craft solar panels perfectly fine using logistics pipes.
    When I updated to 1.4.2 also updating all my other mods except compact solars ( as I forgot that mod, I created a new minecraft instance using multimc so I just transferred the save file ) I could still use logitics pipes to craft solar panels perfectly fine.

The problem I'm having is when I installed/updated compact solars to 1.4.2 logitics pipes cannot make solar panels anymore, it only makes re-batterys. And even then logistics pipes cannot detect any re-batterys in my chests. My only conclusion is (I'm no modding pro) that compact solars changed something to re-batterys. Hence why I came here for help as well.

edit: I can still craft solar panels ok in 1.4.2, I just can't do it using logitics pipes.

Just looking at my two worlds now, the only difference I can see is that in

1.3.2 the re-batterys labels are

and in 1.4.2 its
    30242:27

I don't know if that actually means anything.

But thanks for your help CrafterOfMines57 I hope this makes more sense?

Also Silentspy, would you be willing to share that recipe with me? I asked for that a while ago as I feel the current recipe is a little cheap. :)

Hey, I was wondering, how do you change the block ID of re-battery.

I'm using logistics pipes and when I updated minecraft to and related mods 1.4.2, logistics pipes could not auto craft solar panels due to the different block ID's from this mod.

(I originally upgraded everything to 1.4.2 but forgot to install this mod. I could still however auto craft solar panels, but when I installed this mod, it broke.)

TL;DR see pics, Help! :)
    See here: http://imgur.com/a/qjwot

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm trying to change the recipe for the solar power. I feel it's too cheap right now.

I was wondering if anyone could replace the LV, MV and HV parts to batbox, MFE and MFSU. Or atleast show me how its done. I've tried looking around but can't seem get any mod helpers working.

Thanks!

Hey

Currently I'm just using build craft and industrial craft and a power transfer mod. I don't want to include any other mods.

I was hoping there would be a way to use the redstone behavior on the EU storage devices to control the flow of power so I could prioritize certain power lines over others.

Thanks anyway!

Hey guys/girls

I should mention only Industrial craft and build craft with a power converter mods only. Thanks!

So I need some help with energy storage/Energy priorities
    I haven't built anything yet but I need plans.
    I've decide to build a Ice cooled reactor but I can't seem to get my head around the wiring/energy priorities part.
    What I want is power to leave the reactor fill up a Energy storage then from there the energy will power the cooling devices then too the quarrys/machines then finnaly any and all excess energy to the Mass fabs.

Something like this:

R-EEEEEEE
    ....| | |
    ....C Q M

R=reactor
    E=Energy storage
    C=Cooling devices
    M=Mass fabs

I've tried looking around for help in guides and on the wiki but maybe it's me I just can't seem to understand a way to make this happen.

Thanks for the help.

P.s anyone able to give me a rundown of the red stone behavior of MFSU etc.. There is nothing on the wiki and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.