Posts by Pyrolusite

BDew's Advanced Generators

- The soldering iron
    - More automation machines (true automatic crafting table and all the automation blocks missing from 1.6.4)
    - Fusion reactor
    - Bronze workbench
    - Tanks (singleblock or multiblock, whatever)
    - Digital barrels
    - Multiblock upgradable steam/gas turbine depending on machine casing tiers
    - Multiblock upgradable diesel generator depending on machine casing tiers
    - More ways of generating energy, like in 1.6.4 (Egg Syphon, Geothermal, Magic-based generator...)
    - new IC2 biomass/biogas support (processing and usage as energy source)

Here's my wish list, which is basically everything from 1.6.4 that you didn't restore back.

PGTAT v1.22 updated !

v1.22 :
    - Ring fix
    - Purple drink tweak
    - Magnetic stuff overlay changed
    - Some ore block texture tweaks
    - Energy tools tweaks
    - Dusts rework
    - Added small gear mold and changed the gear mold and extruder shape

And Merry Christmas to you all !

PGTAT v1.21 has been speedrunned.
    Now compatible with GT 5.07 onwards, and all the new meta items are covered (even those you can't see yet).

I'll handle the changes I wanted to make in a future update (purple drink tweak, energy bar tweak etc.)

Good point, it is more of a communal tool. I wonder if there is a way to make something private, purely for releases, using it... would be worth researching for my projects at the least

You can do private repositories with GitHub, but you need to upgrade your account and they charge you 7 dollar per month for that.

Actually GitHub would fix your hosting/version history stuff. AND you could make a website for all your resource packs :)

For me, GitHub is more a communal tool than a hosting solution. It's good if you want people to work at the same time on one project, but otherwise... meh.
    Even if you can take my resource pack and freely tweak it to fit your needs (Creative Commons), it's not a community-driven one.

However I considered making a website, and this will definitely happen once I have more time. Of course, I'll host all my stuff there once I'm done.

PGTAT v1.20 is now out !

v1.20 :
    - All solar panels are now covered
    - All molds and extruder shapes are now covered
    - Oven
    - GT arrows
    - Brews
    - Dough
    - Tweaks on granite decorative blocks and concrete
    - New energy bar placement (maybe subject to change in the future)

Some automation-related suggestions :

- Fluid Filter
    - Multiple Item Type Filter : Allowing 2 to 6 different item types depending on the tier
    - Remote Inventory Displayer (Cover ?) : Some kind of screen that displays in world the last item/fluid that went through the linked inventory, it being pipes, machines products...
    - Endgame fluid pipes without max capacity that instantly transfers its whole content, a bit like Pressure Pipes (http://www.minecraftforum.net/…unlimited-fluid-transport) but with power requirements.

But it could be better if you also add download link.

This won't happen, for a few reasons :
    - I don't see the point of adding older downloads.
    - GT evolves constantly, by adding new machines, new items, etc. The pack must be updated as well to reflect these changes, changes that are obviously not integrated in older versions.
    - I directly work on the lastest version of the resource pack and overwrite it, because they are improvements and not drastic art style changes.
    - I only keep a resource pack 1 version older than the current one on Mediafire in case something bad happens. Otherwise, I'm not archiving older versions.

As a reminder, Hunger's Overhaul alters health regeneration from food depending on the percentage in the config file, which is the "base health regen rate", and also reduce automatically the regeneration rate the more hurt the player is.
    Having eaten food recently grants a temporary slight natural regen rate buff depending of the quality of the food eaten, from a few seconds to a few minutes.

So I think this is fairer than the "no natural regen" gamerule we have right now on Kirara.

Update v1.18 :
    - Updated for GT 5.6 (= textures location problem now fixed)
    - Microwave, Arc Furnace, Plasma Arc Furnace
    - Ruby-like gems now have their own textures as well
    - Wrench, Crowbar and Handsaw tweaks

Note 1 : The new ore texture is here since 1.17, and the pump module cover you can see through the tanks are here since the early versions of this resource pack.
    Note 2 : The small tanks come from ExtraCells, an AE2 add-on that handles fluids, available here, and the lamps come from RedLogic, available here.

Plasma arc furnace GUI as a bonus :