Posts by HanakoCZ

My BC pipes nerf:

For GC: We also will add it to our server, with 1.7.10 update. In 1.6.4 we used it, now it will be better, but we had problems to force worldgen on new planets our way :) (Probably I didnt tried enough though)

One thing. Maybe somebody will know answer for it
    Forestry arboretum farm.....in Kirara, it works as it should, but my other playing place, I have problem, that farm plants vanilla saplings, but when it harvest Forestry ones, it dont want to plant them again....just because they are forestry and not vanilla....(And yes, I use the same version of forestry, as Kirara) - Does somebody know, what can fix this? Thx

If we do get whitelisted.. then thank you! Also, we tried to look through the thread, but didn't seem to see any sort of download link. Does the mods all need the be downloaded individually? Is there a FAQ we can look at to find that? Unfortunately, most of our experiences with modded minecraft have been pre-installed things through the FTB launcher, though we really do love the GregTech addon! :)

Thanks in advance and were sorry if we asked nooby questions! :)

I have secret personal TechnicLauncher modpack, if you PM me, I can send you a link to download all the mods and install it fast....however, I dont update it much , when the server updates, I just drop new files to my folders....so even you used it, you will need to manually download some of the newest versions of mods...

I have another problem...
    I made up some basic ME network (Energy acceptor, energy cell, terminal and the thing for hard drives), everything works fine, storage storages etc, HOWEVER I cannot open network information via Network Tool by any means....tried all the clicks and so, but never worked(nothing happened)...no GUI is showing up (and not even in SSP), restarting the game dont work, also I have the right mod versions, so I really dont know, what to do....guys online said that they are good and it works for them ;(