Explain to me like I'm a little kid

• How do I install IndustrialCraft2? The forge installer doesn't do anything when I double-click on it, and Force Update is missing from my launcher. Thanks.

• Note: This tutorial assumes you have Windows 7

1. Run the Forge installer for the version o Forge you want
    2. Open Minecraft, in the bottom levt of the launcher there is a dropdown list labeled "Profile"
    3. Click the arrow, this will bring up a list of profiles you have, select the one called "Forge"
    4. After making sure that Forge is in the box next o Profile, launch Minecraft
    5. When you get to the menu screen of the game, close minecraft
    6. When it has closed, go to your start menu' search bar and type %appdata% then enter
    7. open the folder titled .minecraft, there should be a folder inside it called "mods"
    8. Inside this folder, place the version of Industrialcraft 2 you want to use and run Minecraft again

Please note, you must have a version of Forge that is compatible with the version of minecraft you are using. this also applies to Industialcraft

This has been "How to install IC2 with Blaster"

• When you download a version of Forge, and open it, it comes up with a screen that looks something like the image I have attached right? If not, what version are you trying to install and what version of Minecraft are you trying to get it to run on?

• Try this tutorial by Direwolf20 on how to install Forge.

If you have trouble opening it on Windows, right-click it and select "Open with Java(TM) Platform SE binary".