Fuses and Circuit Breakers

• Surely anyone smart enough to use fuses is also smart enough to wire their machines so they can't explode?

Edit: by "smart" here I mean "having knowledge of IC2" - i.e. not a noob.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I consider myself pretty much an IC2 veteran (except crops, never bothered with crops). I STILL accidentally forget to put in a transformer or rotate a block instead of remove it or accident place a cable wrong etc. and end up blowing up a machine or two. Sometimes expensive ones. It would be even better if items were crafted having a fuse in place. To me that would completely solve the problem of exploding machines being a bit TOO much of a penalty for bad wiring.

• Official Post

IC2 has had exploding machines since it was made, only now, with them DISABLED, are people complaining. :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.