Age of gamming classics (and their anniversary titles)

• This is something that I am genuinely curious about and I apologies if it you see it as a personal matter. Many franchises recently have been making anniversary titles to commemorate the amount of years the games in said franchise has been played or the anniversary of consoles. My question is, which ones of these, ether already done or will when it appears, is making you feel older then you are simply because you don't remember a time when it didn't exist?

For myself, it would be the 20th anniversary of Pokémon. I'm 18, I was born a year before the release of Pokémon Red and Green in Japan. I didn't pick up the games until 2005 with Emerald on the GBA (birthday present so yes, I got my first Pokémon when I turned ten (10 diamonds for the person who can guess who my starter was)). The year after was the 10th anniversary and I still remember the event that I went to for it (It was at my local Toys R Us (being the, hopefully, smaller event) and all that it had was a guy dressed up as a Squirtle walking around). Granted I only barely remember the hype that the games had (again, I was 1 year old) knowing that a franchise I have grown up with for most of my life (my earliest memory of gaming was playing a game on my cousins game boy color when I was 5 (Christmas of 2000) and it wasn't until five years ago that I found out that it was Pokémon Yellow because I still remembered the intro) not to mention all of the times I have played the card game, the movies and anime, the hours I have pored into almost every main series game and most of the spin-offs. It is because of that that I will probably feel older then my age in 2016.

So again, back to the question, which franchise that, when it has (or had) it's anniversary might/did you feel older then your age because of the experiences y9ou have had in that franchise's universe?

• I don't really remember a franchise, but I remember a few things from when I was a kid. (I'm 12, yet I remember a lot of old games.)
    -Playing the gameboy for the first time- Pokemon Leaf Green.
    -I remember a cartoon from when I was 6-7. It's pretty silly, but it was called dinosaur king.
    -I remember playing Goldeneye on the n64.
    -I remember the GameCube, and playing it.
    Not really answering the question, but I'd have to say Pokemon. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia is one of my all time favorite games. Oh the memories. :)

• No, I've never played the original, but the Shadows of Almia was a absolute ton of fun for me. Most games have bad spinoffs, but this Pokemon spinoff series is just mindblowingly entertaining. I was in 3rd or 4th grade when I played it, and it is a good deal. I thought Guardian Signs was pretty good, too.

• Original Ranger= Take Shadows of Almia, remove the health bar that the capture system has (if your line breaks you have to reset), meaning that you have to capture every Pokémon in one shot (which makes Entei almost inpossible because of the clusterf*^& that is the screen filled with Entei's attacks.

• Could you please repeat that without the need for censorship?

"You damn fucking bastard do you know what day is today damn it's Half Life's 15th birthday you could have just made a video of you pissing on a statue of gordon freeman that would be as fucking dishoniring as this damn thread is!"
    I "quoted" it because it is kinda not making any sense today, but being uoted you may see that it is from yesterday.

• For me, it would have to be Kirby. My first experience with it was six or seven, with Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards on my cousin's N64. The first game I owned was Super Star Ultra, then came Squeak Squad, etc. I got Dream Collection last year, which was also when I started feeling kind of old... Anyway, I collected every main series game, in addition to Kirby Air Ride and the Super Smash Bros. series. I have, as well, completed every single freaking one of them! I can even claim to have suffered through the entire (famously horrible) dubbed anime, simply out of sheer determination to experience everything Kirby has to offer. So, now that I've just about succeded, I feel much older than I am.

To Blaser: Just a guess, but...Torchic?

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• *Already knowing the answer
    Was it that obvious?

<-------------
    <-----------
    <---------

I have also seen the Kirby anime, I will agree that its bad in a comical way (it still isn't as bad as The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog or Sonic Underground)

• Where are my diamonds?

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.