Iridium Saber - The Upgrade of the Nano Saber!

• Hello,
    I have a proposal for IndustrialCraft!

After the NanoSaber one could introduce one more IridumSaber! Then this would have Looting or something similar!
    This could be an Upgrade for the NanoSaber. :Nano Saber:

• @ Sinnaj63: yes which is right with enderdragen, but there is also upgrade of the diamond drill (iridium drill) which was equipped with luck and, therefore, I remembered!

@LeBratz: thx! I think him damage is big enough, but the memory could be raised to 1.000.000! And Fire Aspeckt and/or Knockback could be included, too!

• @ Sinnaj63: yes which is right with enderdragen, but there is also upgrade of the diamond drill (iridium drill) which was equipped with luck and, therefore, I remembered!

@LeBratz: thx! I think him damage is big enough, but the memory could be raised to 1.000.000! And Fire Aspeckt and/or Knockback could be included, too!

Knockback is not that good, as it may...ya now, skeltons are not supposed to be knocked back and stuff like that. And isn't the Iridium Drill an Add On?

• Official Post

I'd rather have an upgrade(s), where you insert (heavy) elements (iridium) on the saber, changing its properties.

I would wonder if the saber could fire a small slash beam (think of a slow, colourful, energy wave, in a crescent moon form) when upgraded properly, so you can hit targets that are somewhat far from you.
    If you still can't imagine it : http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/B91l_SX…resdefault.jpg?feature=og

• i think spawnx's idea is a bit utopic, although it sounds awesome.

so yeah, like someone said before, knockback isnt good, and flame would increase the dmg, so, none of that.

just looting III would do. and that upgrade maybe take 2 iridium plates.

like:
    :Iridium:
    :Iridium:
    :Nano Saber: