Universal Fluid Can

• Why should they nerf the only way to (manually) move liquids around with IC²?
    Its fine the way it is

Well, I don't know. I suggest :Fuel: primarily for completeness, it seems logical to me, and with behavior I described it is not as hard to implement, maybe it is even possible to override current implementation and keep backward compatibility,that's all, just a small detail.

• there is no logic.

try to fill canister IRL without siphon.

Hmm.
    1. You can fill it with water if lake/pool is deep enough - simply put it under water. IRL you cannot fill it with lava, however if you wish to... liquid block holds just a 1000mb, so about control... to fill it simply right click on liquid block and to unfill hold shift and right click, like usual block placing.
    2. IRL tanks/machines usually have a valves, pipes or something that can be used to load/unload liquids.
    3. IC2 have a canning machine, so filling operation can be bound to it, unfilling is trivial.
    4. You may imagine that there is hopper or pipe that comes with can. )

• single meter by meter block store 1000 units of liquid.

your logical IRL canister shoud be LARGER then meter by meter, soo you just CANT submerge it into meter by meter water source, it simply wont fit that space.

this is reason why words "logical" and "IRL" cannot be used for minecraft, NEVER.

canister with 128000 capacity and special machine that use canisters as liquid battery will be viable alternative to buildcraft and ever railcraft tanks, actually this is valid suggestion for vanilla IC2e and very good plan for addon.

• single meter by meter block store 1000 units of liquid.

your logical IRL canister shoud be LARGER then meter by meter, soo you just CANT submerge it into meter by meter water source, it simply wont fit that space.

this is reason why words "logical" and "IRL" cannot be used for minecraft, NEVER.

Ok.