Error with IC2 1.6 experimental

• Official Post

Simple block ID conflict ID 4092 is taken by IC2 rubber wood as well as Traincraft's distillery. Just change the ID in the IC2 config :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

oh ok so just change it to a different number? is there a limit on what I can set it too??

Indeed. The highest it can be is 4096.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

ok so I put it to 4096 and I still got a error

Try 4095 then :) If that doesn't work keep trying going down.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Try another ID then, 3456 for example.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

That'd probably help :D

I see this too much.

• For future reference, you can go into the game and ask NEI to do a dump of all used (or all free) IDs, that helps you with finding both conflicts and free numbers to reassign to.

(You'll need software capable of opening .csv file formats, for example Microsoft Excel or the respective competing products from OpenOffice/LibreOffice)