Crafting issues

• Good time for all.

I have issues with some craft recipes. Simple i can't understand how to create one important item.
    Next things put me to bewildered :

I can't understand how make : silicon dioxide

Interesting :
    I can't also understand - Element named Obsidian panel, why this need?

• Official Post

Silicon Dioxide is made by putting clay in a thermal centrifuge

Obsidian panels I'm presuming are Obsidian plates, which are currently unused.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thank you very much! Chocohead . I will try make it!

Also, i found some minerals (or element in-game) named as lithium. He crafted from quartz, what place in to Thermal centrifuge. After process completed, we have a small piece of lithium dust. What indicated and looks as lithium dust.

This lithium dust, can be used somewhere? Because they not stacked, not burn in induction microwave and no where be usefull, where i trying put.

(Sorry for my english, is not my native)

• Official Post

Pretty sure lithium dust is useless in normal IC2.

If you had Gregtech, it be used for another type of battery.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Chocohead thanks again!

On two questions has been answered. It's nice. But, for one question want find answer, i back again here...
    This question about another recipe.
    Recipe is reinforced stone, who might be created from One Composite and eight stones. This is in past. Now this thing can't be created so easy. Because recipe has changed and i can't found method, how to create him.

Also, i tryed find info about it in internet, but found only old recipe. I'm sorry, but i need your help, again.

• Official Post

My turn :
    To create reinforced stone you need to craft iron scaffoldings and use some CF spray (filled with liquid CF) on it.
    I don't know if it uses iron fences, but the recipe for the iron fences involves extruding mode of the metal former or something like.

To create liquid CF you need a canning machine filled with water (rightclick with a water-filled universal cell or pump water with something else) then change to liquid-enrichment mode and finally add CF powder in the middle. You will get liquid CF on the left tank. That tank can be emptied by using a liquid ejector upgrade. The upgrade must be changed to output the liquid to a side, which should have another canning/bottling machine, set to filling mode. Then you place the CF spray (or the CF backpack for more storage) in it.