Condensator Recharge

• Is there a way to automate the recharging process of Condensators?
    I cant seem to recharge them with redstone or lapis any way other than manually in a crafting table. Using Buildcraft, for example, Condensators can not even be placed in an auto-crafting table (called auto-workbench in recent versions).
    Is there a machine in IC2 that is capable of recharging condensators? If not does anyone know of a way to automate the process using various mods?

Thanks in advance!

• Is there a way to automate the recharging process of Condensators?
    I cant seem to recharge them with redstone or lapis any way other than manually in a crafting table. Using Buildcraft, for example, Condensators can not even be placed in an auto-crafting table (called auto-workbench in recent versions).
    Is there a machine in IC2 that is capable of recharging condensators? If not does anyone know of a way to automate the process using various mods?

Thanks in advance!

Condensators are a bad nuclear reactor component, you shouldn't be using it anyway unless you can spare a few million lapis every cycle.

To recharge it, I believe you can use XyFabricators, GT Autocrafting tables, TubeStuff autocrafting (not very sure about this), TE Machinist's Table (I think) or Buildcraft advanced crafting table (the one powered by lasers; not very sure about this either).

• Condensators are a bad nuclear reactor component, you shouldn't be using it anyway unless you can spare a few million lapis every cycle.

To recharge it, I believe you can use XyFabricators, GT Autocrafting tables, TubeStuff autocrafting (not very sure about this), TE Machinist's Table (I think) or Buildcraft advanced crafting table (the one powered by lasers; not very sure about this either).

Oh ya! I forgot about those laser powered crafting tables.
    Thanks, they work like a charm.

As for the use of condensators, you are right, they need a ton of lapis..... If it took 1 lapis to fully recharge instead of 3 it might be worth it, but as of now it probably isn't.

• Well, they are more useful in MOX reactors, as they will be depleted at the same rate but the reactor outputs up to five times the EU/t of a normal uranium one.

However, considering that the cost making things with UU-matter increased by anywhere between 10x to 360x, depending on what you're making and whether or not you have a couple million blocks to recycle, making lapis for condensators out of the energy the reactor produces will in each and every case leave you worse off than in IC2 classic. Much, much worse off.

Unless you have a metric ton of lapis from mining and need to free up storage, don't use condensators.