[1.6.4] Arcane Aerotech |TE3|BC|IC2|AM2|TC4|GC| Dedicated Hardware Open server [1.7 soon]

• We are Aerotech Networks. A small community of gamers that play modded minecraft as well as
    many other games. Our servers are Arcane Aerotech, Minefreaks, As well as many other servers.
    Such as Starbound, TF2, and more. We run a custom modpack madeup by myself and suggestions
    from the players,staff We run off a dedicated server from the OVH datacenter in Canada.
    Our pack is similar to FTB ones but with some differences and more up to date mods/features.

We also play many other games together than just minecraft. For example, Team Fortress 2,Planeside 2,
    And plenty others. And we have many more servers than just minecraft servers as well plus a
    teamspeak server. So whether you are looking for just a nice modded minecraft server to play on
    with a good community, or possibly a community that does more than just minecraft feel free to join us!
    The server is Open and you do not need premium to join, so just grab the modpack installer/launcher
    from the Info and Download section of the website and have fun!

For news on 1.7 modded check the blog on the website, it's about 1/3 complete and changing vastly to
    the current server and any other servers I have seen. Applied Energetics 2 anyone?

Here are just a few of the mods

IndustrialCraft 2
    BuildCraft
    Thermal Expansion 3
    ProjectRed
    ThaumCraft 4
    Ars Magica 2
    StargateTech 2
    Applied Energistics
    Carpenters Blocks
    BiblioCraft
    EnderIO
    GalactiCraft
    Tinkerer's Construct
    Logistics Pipes
    RailCraft

For some screenshots look at the gallery in the modded section of the website.

Those are just a few of the mods we have, we have a current total of 100 mods, A full mods list
    can be found on our website. If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email
    or contact me via skype,teamspeak!

Links and IPs

Forums: forum.aero-tech.me
    Email: matthew.cindylo@gmail.com
    TeamSpeak 3: aero-tech.me
    IP: aero-tech.me:25567
    Twitter

• You did just say the same exact thing over and over in your thread post. Also I'm a grammar Nazi. Make it look professional, not like throwing words out your arse.

Looks better now. Good job!