[Suggestion] Nuclear Decommissioning

• I was thinking that being able just to take apart and move nuclear reactors wasn't difficult enough, so I suggest realistic nuclear decommissioning!
    1: Decontamination. The structures and components must be cleaned, dismantled, packaged, and stored in a safe area, perhaps a new lead storage box or just a reinforced stone building!
    It would also be nice to see proper storage of fuel rods in lead-lined containers.

• You can already do this!

1.Dig a hole big enough for a chest or 2.
    2.Put in the chest and all the stuff you don't need in it.
    3.Fill the hole.
    4.???
    5.Find out that this idea wasn't as good as you though cause now you need that stuff back...

• Official Post

No.

There is zero gain to be had from making something more tedious for the sake of making it more tedious.

EVERYTHING IS TEDIUM FOR THE SAKE OF TEDIUM!!!! LITTERALLY EVERYTHING!!!! LIFE ITSELF IS JUST ABOUT KILLING TIME!!! GAH
    People need to stop using that argument, it is idiotic.

• EVERYTHING IS TEDIUM FOR THE SAKE OF TEDIUM!!!! LITTERALLY EVERYTHING!!!! LIFE ITSELF IS JUST ABOUT KILLING TIME!!! GAH
    People need to stop using that argument, it is idiotic.

Not what I would say. Life is about finding goals and achieving them, and I can agree with you it's something biologic and darwin-theory-driven (the moreyou try to accomplish things that makes you happier, aka things that help you directly or indirectly to survive, the more you actually survive [and reproduce]), but it's not just about killing time. Otherwhise, what about making MC so you have to pick up items one by one, 64 times per stack ? ^^
    Though, I agree this could be fun, but not only as a tedious task, but also as a rewarding in some cases/balancing factor.
    Yet I don't see how it could be rewarding and Nuclear needn't nerf.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Not what I would say. Life is about finding goals and achieving them, and I can agree with you it's something biologic and darwin-theory-driven (the moreyou try to accomplish things that makes you happier, aka things that help you directly or indirectly to survive, the more you actually survive [and reproduce]), but it's not just about killing time. Otherwhise, what about making MC so you have to pick up items one by one, 64 times per stack ? ^^
    Though, I agree this could be fun, but not only as a tedious task, but also as a rewarding in some cases/balancing factor.
    Yet I don't see how it could be rewarding and Nuclear needn't nerf.

The argument itself is invalid though, because it is circular. It is about as valid as using "because." as a reason.
    Repetitiveness and boredom are words people, use them instead of that crappy logic.

• Official Post

Anyway, I have thought of this idea also, Although what I really want is a cool way to have to deal with processed uranium, unfortuantly it is kinda impossible due to being able to burn things, the world being massive and despawning :(

• The argument itself is invalid though, because it is circular. It is about as valid as using "because." as a reason.
    Repetitiveness and boredom are words people, use them instead of that crappy logic.

Is doing jumping-jacks for 2 hours fun? No, it is boring, you play games for entertainment, not tedium!