Losses per block of the new e-net?

• Official Post

Nothing for everything. EU loss over distance, cable frying and machines explosions are all disabled while the E-net is being screwed with improved

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Nothing for everything. EU loss over distance, cable frying and machines explosions are all disabled while the E-net is being screwed with improved

Given that I have machine explosions, what build does this apply to, or is it because I have Gregtech and the machines are all his?

• Official Post

Given that I have machine explosions, what build does this apply to, or is it because I have Gregtech and the machines are all his?

Ah yes, Gregtech machines do explode, because Greg is mean and spiteful :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I was just noticing the lack of my machines exploding. I've had my macerators and everything else fed power from a CSU and copper wiring for a while and was just getting ready to build transformers for the upgrade to a CESU when I realized that I should have needed them a while back :P. Any idea when that might change or what changes might be coming to the e-net? I'm scared I'm going to update IC2 and load up my world a few months down the road after not playing for a while and suddenly hear a massive explosion as all my machines simultaneously and gloriously combust.

• Official Post

Any idea when that might change or what changes might be coming to the e-net?

EXPLOSIONS! And voltage, current, and power. And thinking required. Pretty sure that's everything

I see this too much.