1.6.2/1.6.4 Non-Experimental Build

• Kinda sick of all this Experimental nonsense changing stuff around just to be more like Gregtech, a mod that many do not use solely because of its complexity. If people want to use Gregtech, they can use it, don't force it down peoples' throats.

With that out of the way, anywhere where a 1.6.2/1.6.4 build of the "original" IC2 can be found?

• Kinda sick of all the people who come here, rant about GT without contributing to any kind of dialogue, and then expect help from the users. If you want help, be nice, don't force your opinion down our throats. ;)

You could try this, although it just has been released and may contain bugs, but immibis is eagerly bugfixing as it seems.

• Official Post

Everything has accepted the new IC2, so don't expect other mods to work with it mind you. Railcraft for example uses tin plates for it's IC2 power cart charger thing.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.