AGC Level 2

• hey,

i thought about the "AGC". And I thought a bit further.

What if Server-Owners could easily check Global criminal-records of specified users via an criminal database. Thy only check them via command or via tool and the mod/plugin would connect to the database on itself and check if there are any records about this player. And also they can add records via commands or website.

In this Database they could also look if a player is banned from servers and why.

After adding a record the owners would have 7 days to prove the reason by log-entries, chat-logs, videos or screenshots. If a crime don't get proofed the entry will be deleted.

Sooo... here comes point to the community. i could set up the website and eventually even the database rtu. But i don't hve any java skills. and at the moment no time and absolutely no intention in learning it. So i search for one or more skilled people who are willing to help me with this.

so. now you. let your thoughts free in the comments and tell me what you think about this idea

• With all these steps in your process you have to take some things into consideration.
    1. There is a lot of banned people so the program would be very strenuous on a server.
    2. Who wuld monitor evidence? (With the ban / report rate you'd need thousands of people.(I don't think they'd work for free.)

There also is MCBans
    http://www.mcbans.com
    They are kinda good. Only server owners/admins can post or check here. But there could always be a server admin owner who is mad at someone.

• With all these steps in your process you have to take some things into consideration.
    1. There is a lot of banned people so the program would be very strenuous on a server.
    2. Who wuld monitor evidence? (With the ban / report rate you'd need thousands of people.(I don't think they'd work for free.)

There also is MCBans
    http://www.mcbans.com
    They are kinda good. Only server owners/admins can post or check here. But there could always be a server admin owner who is mad at someone.

Yeah, you're right with that. But since we're starting small me and 3 or 4 friends would do the monitoring and I would monitor the database itself on my own (including backups and stuff). The System wouldn't only be for that. i also hope that the knowledge of this program being installed would scare at least some of the possible criminals. And once we get bigger i would set up more than only one database. I already got some locations to make sure that my database here in germany wouldn't be the only one.

For future monitoring i already got a community that would do that for free. Not 24/7 of course but at least everyone would do a few hours a day, so that the day gets filled (even some from different time-zones, so we could really fit the full day)