Issue with power flow on Direwolf20 1.6.4

• Hello This I have seen this issue in the past, but usually it is easily fixed with just whacking the Batbox/MFE/MFSU with a wrench a couple times, but I am not able to fix it this time.

The power randomly stops being transferred into the energy storage, even after removing it/replacing it/moving the whole system, it still stops transferring power. Any ideas on how to fix this?

• Official Post

The power randomly stops being transferred into the energy storage, even after removing it/replacing it/moving the whole system, it still stops transferring power. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Energy storage? The machines, the Batbox, what?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• All of the IC2 energy storage blocks, ie. Batbox, MFE, MFSU. With being hooked up to any generator example right now, its a windmill/coal generator, its bypassed by hooking the machines directly up to them, and just leaving the batbox off the chain.

• Official Post

So no power will enter the Batbox/MFE/MFSU, is that your problem? Also, what is the redstone setting for it?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.