IC2 causes hang in custom modpack - no crash

• Hello everyone. A friend and I are trying to set up a custom modpack. Using the following mods:

The modpack works great without IC2 included. As soon as it is added, minecraft hangs at the mojang screen. There is no crash and therefore no crash report unfortunately. I've heard that binnie mods can cause problems but removing that didn't fix it.

I've also tried turning on IC2 dynamic id allocation but that doesn't change anything.

The last thing in the logs are a bunch of lines similar to

Code
    [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class icbm.core.prefab.item.ItemICBMBase with ID 31997 owned by mod ICBM, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!

Mods that receive this severe warning are ICBM, Rotary Craft, Magic Bees, Forge Microblock, Thaumic Tiknerer, Ars Magica 2, QuarryPlus, Quantum Craft, Minechem, Railcraft, Tinker's construct, and AtomicScience.

It is doubtful that those warnings are causing mc to hang since they are there whether or not IC2 is added.

If anyone has a solution or ideas, I'd love to try them out. Thanks for your time!

• No I actually meant waiting longer on startup..It fooled me at first too that the startup was so long. Now I am just waiting from the results of OP adding each mod at one time.

• check the FML-client-0.log file or watch the launcher's log, you can do this by keeping the launcher open in the profile for your forge version.