Uranium processing in IC2

• Good day gentlemen. I've hit two walls this weekend using IC2 in Direwolfs modpack. UU matter is one (wow, what a convoluted mess) and the other is manufacturing Uranium cells. I have the purified uranium dust from the ore washing machine, but the compressor won't accept it and I can't find a resource on what to do with it next in order to get it into a cell. So, once again I prevail upon the graces of you fine gentlemen for a little help. Wading through search engines and wiki's on both subjects has given me a headache. If I can get a fuel rod this weekend I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks again for all the help. :)

• Official Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuP_ofHvZs

Dont use the wikis btw, they are usually very outdated (the FTB one seems to be the most updated but I still wouldn't trust it, use NEI for recipes)

• Thanks Sirius, I'm actually not sure how I missed the thermal centrifuge.

However.

OMG THERMAL CENTRIFUGE!!!!!!! Holy Ore multiplication Batman!!!! :) :) :) :)

Also, I'm now making a hazmat suit lol. Taking the first refined uranium from the centrifuge without it was funny.

• Success! My first IC2 reactor is online and pumping out a whopping 100 EU/t :P

lol

I built the little Beginner #3 just to get started but I've already built 6 more chambers and I'm working on the components.

Thanks again for the help. :)