problems with scanner and pattern storage

• first of all, i'm spanish, and i dn't know writte so good in english, i'm so srry

this is my problem:

when i scan something on scanner, for example redstone, all is ok, and i can replicate, but, if i remove pattern storage and scanner to put in a new place, i need turn to scan redstone, but i can't scanner tell me ERROR to scan, (i'm removing with creative mode, not with electric wrench) and this pattern was lost, i can't create in this server, if i want turn to scan i must create a new server...

i supose it's possible delete file on windows where is stored patterns to avoid create a new server

i hope you understand me, i know my english is so bad

• The fact is that if you take a scanner with a memory crystal, you get a crystal with the "pattern" to replicate it.

However, if you lost your crystal for any reason, you can't scan once again what you tried to scan, so you've got a huge problem...

• I'm getting this too with an FTB pack that contains IC2-experimental 2.0.354 (according to the "Mods" button added by Forge). For completion-sake, it is v1.0.18 of the DW20 FTB Pack, for MC version 1.6.4

Replication (most of if not all resources NEI'd in, since this is a test world prior to upgrading my server):

• From left to Right : Massfab, replicator, pattern storage, pattern scanner, supplied by ample power via glass fiber cables (3 MFSUs with steam turbines and HV solars). Massfab is running, but I don't think this is pertinent and only mention for completion.
    • Place a Crystal Memory into the Scanner, and scan redstone.
    • Wait
    • Lose the crystal (if successful), destroy any stored patterns by breaking the storage block. If the replicator has a stored pattern, destroy it too.
    • Replace as in (1)
    • Go back and scan again as in (2), and wait again.
    • The scanner will return an error (just for redstone. You can try again with another item)

On #3, sometimes I left the chunk, sometimes the pattern would not save
    to the crystal memory after completion (and I did click the little chest
    that comes up). The pattern storage block shows 0/1, but no pattern.
    Sometimes it does save to the crystal memory, and all would be well if
    you don't lose it. For the purposes of the issue, though, assume the
    patterns got lost somehow (4 and 5, above).

To clarify: I'm not saying that this occurs only with redstone. I chose redstone. If you choose another item, the scanner will still error if you lose the pattern and rescan.

I'll post again when I have opportunity to create an special instance that contains release 397 (version 3.0.397, I assume) -- to which I assume there is a link in the Downloads/Release section.
    Thanks!

• Reconfirmed on Release 397

Took the same DireWolf20 pack, and just dropped in the "new" release (industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental.jar)

3 MSFU in parallel power all the machines (will need to change eventually, I know) but lets not mention the placement, but focus on just the scanner ...

• Placed redstone & crystal memory into the Scanner (in the appropriate places)
    • Scanning begins
    • Time passes
    • Success! The 'chest' icon appears, and I click it to store the pattern. Removed Crystal memory with a redstone pattern within.
    • Placed a new piece of redstone and crystal memory
    • Wait
    • ERROR!

Caveats (Things I may have done wrong):

• Only copied one file. If this was in error, let me know the OTHER files I should have modified.

Also let me know if I need to get a Mantis account. I would rather not unless it is truly appropriate for me to do so.

Thanks for reading

PS: Just for clarity: I also removed the previous version when I 'dropped in' the new.