[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Is it possible to define both itemstack and fluidstack for chemically resistant oven?
    I want to smelt ZnS to solid ZnO and gaseous SO2, but thre is one output slot, would SO2 exit to chimney knee above?

As long as i remember, fluid output should always go to chimney.

• As long as i remember, fluid output should always go to chimney.

Indeed, I discovered now, that this slot is just for solid output, not for fluid cells.

Another question - is it possible to remove/alter ihl recipes based on ic2 devices? For example purifying bauxite ore in centrifuge
    (I want to implement Bayer process and it interfere a bit).
    Minetweaker doesn't support removing recipes, native ic2 recipes can be removed/altered via ic2 config, but I don't see any added by ihl itself.

• Another question - is it possible to remove/alter ihl recipes based on ic2 devices?

I'm sorry, but this is not possible by a IHL to skip a certain IC2 recipe via config.
    There is a few possibilities:
    1. If GT is present, IC2 recipes are not loaded.
    2. You can skip all recipes (including native) with 'skipRecipeLoad = true'.

• I'm sorry, but this is not possible by a IHL to skip a certain IC2 recipe via config.

Nevermind, I just added custom items and created independent parallel line from bauxite to pure alumina oxide.

By the way, idea with iron workbench and associated machines is excellent,
    although a small improvement would be welcome: displaying icons of tools inserted into tool slots (for example first 4 slots would display hoovering icons if not empty). It would be help with checking table state (where I put my bore again?)

By the way, idea with iron workbench and associated machines is excellent,

Thank you.

displaying icons of tools inserted into tool slots (for example first 4 slots would display hoovering icons if not empty). It would be help with checking table state (where I put my bore again?)

Ok.

• Awesome, it is not only practical, but also look like real messy wokrbench! Thanks for patch.

I have once more question concerning recipes: how to add properly oredict entry?
    I tried the following:

Code
    addrecipe
    (
    chemicalreactor,
    recipeinput(oredict(ore:dustSalt,2),fluidstack(sulfuricacid,1000)),
    recipeoutput(fluidstack(sodium_sulfate_na2so4_aq,1000),fluidstack(hydrogenchloride,2000))
    )

but it caused crash. Removing ore: either. Or maybe I'm doing something else wrong?

• I have once more question concerning recipes: how to add properly oredict entry?
    I tried the following:

Code
    addrecipe
    (
    chemicalreactor,
    recipeinput(oredict(ore:dustSalt,2),fluidstack(sulfuricacid,1000)),
    recipeoutput(fluidstack(sodium_sulfate_na2so4_aq,1000),fluidstack(hydrogenchloride,2000))
    )

but it caused crash. Removing ore: either. Or maybe I'm doing something else wrong?

There should be no "ore:", definitely. Also all items and fluids should be registered in time of IHL post init., when recipe config is loaded. Write a crash report here.

• There should be no "ore:", definitely. Also all items and fluids should be registered in time of IHL post init., when recipe config is loaded. Write a crash report here.

I changed oredict to ordinary itemstack:

Code
    addrecipe
    (
    chemicalreactor,
    recipeinput(itemstack(terrafirmacraft:item.Powder,4,9),fluidstack(sulfuricacid,1000)),
    )

and got crash again: 'ambigous recipe'.
    Crash report under the spoiler.

I'm using these fluids and items with other recipes and everything was OK (and is still OK, when above recipe is commented out).

• and got crash again: 'ambigous recipe'.

Aha! Now I know why this is happened. Chemical reactor already have recipe for salt and sulphuric acid.

Code
    ChemicalReactorTileEntity.addRecipe(new UniversalRecipeInput(Arrays.asList(new FluidStack[] {IHLUtils.getFluidStackWithSize("sulfuricacid", 3500)}), Arrays.asList(new ItemStack[] {IHLUtils.getOreDictItemStack("dustSalt")})), new UniversalRecipeOutput(Arrays.asList(new FluidStack[] {IHLUtils.getFluidStackWithSize("hydrogenchloride", 1000)}),Arrays.asList(new RecipeOutputItemStack[] {new RecipeOutputItemStack(IHLUtils.getOreDictItemStack("dustSodiumHydrogenSulfate"),3.5f)}),200));

You need to remove old recipe first.

• I was looking for any missing semicolon or syntax error and just oversight that this recipe and sodium sulfides already exists - everything is now ok, thank you.

Is it possible to use NBT tags? For example in engineering table recipes?

• What is trichlorosilane reserved for? Synthetic rubber?
    why iridium dust is involved in its production?

PS. I cant find where to click to obtain recipes list for devices such lab electroliser, electrolisys bath or paper machine?
    It is a bug or feature?

• What is trichlorosilane reserved for? Synthetic rubber?
    why iridium dust is involved in its production?

trichlorosilane was planned to be used for obtaining pure silicon mono-crystals necessary for photolithography. IRL iridium dust is not used as katalysator, but could be used instead of platinum.

PS. I cant find where to click to obtain recipes list for devices such lab electroliser, electrolisys bath or paper machine?
    It is a bug or feature?

Bug.

• If Iridium is supposed to be catalysator, whether it should not be also in output slot, instead of being consumed?

BTW, above example with electrolyser is not working, generally oredict is ignored for output, item must to be defined explicit.

• Seems, that workbench custom recipes are not working properly,I got crash whenever try to display customized recipe in NEI:

Here is recipe code example:

Code
    addrecipe
    (
    ironworkbench,
    recipeinput(toolitemstack(ihl:item.ihlTool,1,11),toolitemstack(ihl:item.ihlTool,1,9),toolitemstack(ihl:item.ihlTool,1,7),toolitemstack(ihl:item.ihlTool,1,10),toolitemstack(ihl:item.ihlTool,1,8),toolitemstack(ihl:item.ihlTool,1,12),oredict(plateSteel,1)),
    recipeoutput(itemstack(ihl:item.ihlSimpleItem,1,38))
    )

By the way, I got similar crash when trying to use minetweaker .transformDamage() function with IHL Tools (reuse() work fine).

• Thanks for fast reply and whole support.
    It is working fine now, except one bug with oredict entry for iron workbench.
    If more than 1 quantity is stated, it is not possible to craft.
    For example, oredict(plankWood,4) would be displayed like 1 item, and regardless of stack size (1 or 4), nothing appears at output slots.

Another minor issue is, that tools placed in iron workbench slots are not displayed after world load, upon right clicked.

EDIT: I foun another bug related with getDamageValueViaNBTTag. It is easy to reproduce: right click on IHL chisel in NEI, than click left arrow to scroll recipes - it will make crash.
    This crash occurs even without custom recipes.

EDIT2: seems that it is related with tool oredict - this crash is caused for every tools, which have oredict defined, for example chisel, hammer.
    Tools without oredict, for example hand bore, reveal no issue.

EDIT3: I added standard (3x3 grid) recipe for one IHL tool and there is crash during crafting.
    All these are related with Damage NBT flag.

• mczapkie additional !=null check will probably fix all related bugs.

Unfortunately, these crashes still occurs. I checked it with fresh world, with only IC2, IHL, NEI and NEI integration mod, with all oroginal config.
    How to reproduce this: in neiintegration.cfg set B:"Ore Dictionary"=true
    and rright click on any IHL tool which have oredict assigned, scrolling NEI pages to oredict page would cause immediately crash.