Mod using a slightly modified fluid renderer, which is a part of RailCraft code, written by CovertJaguar <http://www.railcraft.info>
My addon is distributed at a same conditions, as listed for industrial craft 2.
IC² Policy regarding ModPacks / Redistribution <<< READ THIS!
Mod is configurable! See <minecraft folder>/config/ihl.cfg for configuration file after first mod launch.
Also check <minecraft folder>/config/ihl-recipe.cfg to customise all ihl machine recipes.
Almost all features can be turned off separately.
For those, who are using IHL only for rubber tree sap gathering sack there is light-weight mod called Cutting Edge http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/cutting-edge I suggest to use it instead
Source code: https://github.com/Foghrye4/ihl
Check wiki for details: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Mods/IHL_Tools_%26_Machines:
Light emitting devices.
A lot of chemistry and self made text API to create custom recipes outside of Java.
Sticky resin production branch.
Thansdimesional item teleporter.
Handpump (also advanced).
From v0.624 mod include Chinese translation by indoorsNB.
- 0.656 - Added automatic separator.
- 0.654 - Fixing FBR catalyst reactions. Added catalyst consumption config option.
- 0.653 - Fixing FBR
- 0.643-0.652 - Attempt to fix energy grid calculations.
- 0.642 - Boiling point for unknown fluids are 373 K always. Energy net now have IHLCable class instead of NBT.
- 0.641 - Reactor NEI GUI show 3 input fluids.
- 0.640 - Grid calculation not null check.
- 0.639 - Fixed reactor work with more than 2 fluids.
- 0.638 - Chinese translation update by indoorsNB.
- 0.637 - Fixed fractionator bug (another again), fixed rubber pipe bug
- 0.636 - Fixed fractionator bug, fixed machine inventory slots output with hopper, fixed GUI of dosing pump
- 0.635 - Solar evaporator
- 0.634 - Fixed loom, added fluid blocks back, added GT6 brick to ceramic dust recipe, added ammonia cell.
- 0.633 - Added translations for NEI recipe title.
- 0.632 - Fixed massive oil generation on flat type world.
- 0.631 - Lighting devices and coremod removed due to incompatibility with TerraFirmaCraft.
- 0.630 - Overclocker and storage updates support for several machines.
- 0.629 - Light remastering
- 0.628 - Platinum dust as catalyst, Iron catalyst as dust
- 0.627 - Oil now formed inside hollow obsidian columns. Added a crafting recipe for dosing pump.
- 0.626 - Dosing pump.
- 0.625 - Added translation for flexible cable tooltip. Changed a way saltwater generates.
- 0.624 - Oil now replace only lava blocks. Added Chinese translation by indoorsNB. Fixed fluidized bed reactor not updating GUI on crafting.
- 0.623 - Oregen is rewritten.
- 0.622 - Glyceryl -> glycerol, fixed non-consumed items in chemically resistant oven and detonation spraying machine. Axes removed from crafting recipes. Iron workbench crafting fixed.
- 0.621 - All furnaces brutally simplified. Evaporator fixed.
- 0.620 - Reduced memory usage (including video memory) by cleaning code from unused functions and by pile block render optimization. Explosion power base now configurable (does not affect already crafted explosives). Added hints on detonator delay and explosion power of explosived. Piles are now added more rarely (at random) and therefore contain more items. Added fail proof method of adding drops on a explosion site (100% of ore drops are obtainable). Added explosion event.
- 0.619 - Removed explosion radius limitations. Explosion calculation optimized (reduced memory usage). One more detonator and explosive pack recipe. GT6 recipes for both chemical reactors and cryogenic distiller. Max stack size of muffle furnace is limited to 32. A lot of old features are removed.
- 0.618 - Fixed muffle furnace bauxite recipe, RTU and crucible slot. Default explosion bits is 7 now.
- 0.617 - Fixed an ore dictionary recipes of Iron workbench which using wrong set of items. Fixed wire recipe input. All recipes of Iron workbench now use fluid container input and will drop an empty container.
- 0.616 - Coagulator recipe for rubber tree sap nerfed. Fixed Cryogenic distiller accepting fuids from output side.
- 0.615 - Fixed irongraphite liner recipe for GT6. Fixed vulcanization extruding mold. Added centrifuge recipe for rubber tree sap in GT6.
- 0.614 - Fixed missing rubber tree sap block. Fixed compatibility with Uncomplicated addon. Fixed sodium sulfate tooltip. Most of machines now consume 10x energy, Lab electrolizer 100x energy per tick.
- 0.613 - Explosion radius bits config.
- 0.612 - Outdated "hasEngine" field removed from list of synchronized fields.
Saltwater block is back (fixes worldgen).
Lab electrolyzer texture fixed (no more "(M)" due to no more necessary engine)
Lab electrolyzer GUI now have two spots (over an arrows) to launch NEI integration recipes GUI.
Iron workbench now accepts only tools in tools slots.
- 0.611 - Fixed critical bug while launching server. Catalysts in NEI now show 0.001 stack amount.
- 0.610 - Explosives. No more fluid blocks (except oil). No more electric motor slot in machines.
- 0.609 - Iron workbech will return used empty containers. Rubber tree sap gathering sack use ore dictionary "blockDirt" instead of vanilla dirt.
- 0.608 - Unlimited casting recipe config.
- 0.607 - You can define casting molten metal amounts in recipe config. You can define fluid containers as recipe input.
- 0.606 - Added support of NBT in recipes.
- 0.605 - Fixed IronWorkbench craft output stacksize on adjusting via config.
Iblis mod (vanilla experience to characteristics and trainable skills): https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/iblis
Dungeon generator for Cubic chunks mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…ator-for-cubic-chunks-mod