An Idea for a Fullmetal Alchemist inspired Mod

• I have recently watched the anime "Fullmetal Alchemist" and considered the possibility of making a mod based on it and how successful it would be. My hopes would be a thaurumcraft equivilent of EE. The ability to summon temporary weapons or tools, or transmuting lead to gold or iron using ONLY transmutation circles.The transmuting will use some form of energy, and will spawn homunculi for trying to abuse transmutation. Studying alchemy will be the base in the mod, using something similar to thaurumcraft's research system. I am not sure if transmutations will be 1 to 1 or vary based on type of material. I'm still thinking about how the mod will work and how to balance it. Feel free to give suggestions.

This thread is like a blueprint of a mod, I do not plan on creating the mod, but if you are an experienced mod maker and have the time, Feel free to create it!

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Sorry in advance for reactivating this post

While I haven't looked into the Fullmetal Achemist series, this idea would be interesting but I would have to see it in action before I use it