Growing Crops in 1.7 biomes

• Hey everyone,

in Minecraft 1.7 new biomes were added. As far as I know, IC2 still supports only river, swampland, forest, forestHills, jungle, jungleHills, desert, desertHills, mushrooIsland and mushroomIslandShore. I suppose every other biome gets zero bonuses/maluses.
    I'd like to know whether it is planned to add new biomes such as Jungle M, Savanna, Roofed Forest, Birch Forest etc. to the crop list.

Thanks a lot,
    Methes

• Well, in IC2 code I found Crops.instance.addBiomeBonus(BiomeGenBase.forestHills....) being used to specify biome modifiers for crops.
    Similar biome based thing is Rubber Tree generation that uses BiomeDictionary.isBiomeOfType(biomegenbase, BiomeDictionary.Type.FOREST). This function searches for all the biomes with Forest tag, which is something Forge assigns.
    This difference and also the fact that in crops there are ForestHills specified (which would have the default FOREST tag) makes me think crops use just a narrow specified list that is incompatible with new/added biomes.

This is the first time I see computer code so I might be wrong though :).

EDIT:
    For example ExtraBiomesXL adds additional data to biome tables so that their biomes get corresponding humidity and nutrients bonuses. It even adds zero bonuses to biomes like Wasteland.
    However, I couldn't find anything like that for new vanilla biomes in IC2. I also assume biomes not listed get zero bonuses/maluses (like Plains, End..).

EDIT2:
    Just in case anyone wants to know:
    This issue was solved in IC2 build 457 where biome function was changed to BiomeDictionary.Type.