Suggestion: Rework on radiation contamination + new item (nuclear related) + Rework of toolbox

• Official Post

Players will now have a (hidden) radiation absorbed meter.

All radioactive elements will increase the player "absorbed radiation points", while in its inventory.
    Uranium Ore increases it by 0.001 every second
    Uranium 238 increases it by 0.01 every second
    Tiny Uranium 235 increases it by 0.25 every second (Full uranium x9)
    Tiny Plutonium increases it by 1 every second (Full plutonium x9)
    Uranium rod increases it by 9.5 every second
    Depleted Uranium rod increases it by 3.5 every second
    MOX fuel increases it by 40 every second.
    Depleted MOX fuel increases it by 50 every second.
    If the player is close to a nuke blast it will receive 35000 - (10 *((distance to epicenter)^2)) radiation points.

Full hazmat suit reduces all values above by 99.9%

Radiation contamination levels:
    Between 0 and 150: No effect.
    Between 150 and 450 : 2 second nausea effect every 30 seconds.
    Between 450 and 1350: Regeneration is disabled (including healing potions and regeneration effect), includes nausea effect above.
    Between 1350 and 4050: 1/2 heart damage every 5 minutes. Nausea for 5s every 30s and no regen.
    Between 4050 and 12150: 1 heart damage every 3 minutes. Nausea for 10s every 30s and no regen.
    Between 12150 and 36450: 2 heart damage every 1 minute. Permanent Nausea and no regen.
    Above 36450: Instant death.

Radiation points are naturally decreased by 1% or 1 point of current points, whichever is greatest, every 10 minutes if the player is not receiving ANY radiation [including uranium ore].
    Eating Terrawart decreases current points by 2% or 5 points, whichever is greatest.
    Drinking Prussian blue (made with water bottle, terra wart, tiny iron dust, tiny coal dust, compressed air cell) decreases current points by 20% or 100 points, whichever is greatest.
    Drinking "Prussian Blue?" (made with water bottle, lapis lazuli, tiny iron dust, tiny coal dust, compressed air cell) decreases current points by 1% or 10 points, whichever is greatest, also gives nausea effect for 2 minutes.

Toolbox Rework:
    Instead of storing your hotbar items, it opens a 9 slot inventory where only whitelisted items can be stored (includes by default vanilla tools and IC² tools), items can be whitelisted via config (or api for modders).

New item: Leadbox
    Works similarly to the new toolbox, however it stores only nuclear related items (U238, U235, Pu, Fuel rods, RTG pellets...), effectively isolating the player from the radiation. Useful for transport of nuclear goods through hostile environment (where you need something better than a hazmat suit).

• Official Post

Needs a Geiger counter, so you can see how many radiation points you currently have.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Needs a Geiger counter, so you can see how many radiation points you currently have.

Yea, that would be good too. Also, getting way too close from a running reactor may give you radiation points. Not to mention the meltdown.