[16x] Pyrolusite's IC2 Alternate Textures v0.5

• Official Post

I love the use of dual-centred shadowing on the basic cooling vent. It is hard to pull that off with it still looking decent :p I also like the vibrant blue in the coolant cell. However, I think a little more gradient on your plates would be good.

Also, FINALLY SOMEONE MADE BRONZE THE RIGHT COLOUR FFS

• I modified it in my copy, but the "tool highlighter" or whatever that thing is called (your blue holo effect on currently selected tool) could use some outlining. Fantastic pack, by the way!

• However, I think a little more gradient on your plates would be good.

I agree it feels a bit too flat, was going to tweak the compressed plates too anyway :p

Also, FINALLY SOMEONE MADE BRONZE THE RIGHT COLOUR FFS

Haha, I even mentionned it on IRC #GregTech, "Sirus' going to be happy, correct bronze colors !"

I modified it in my copy, but the "tool highlighter" or whatever that thing is called (your blue holo effect on currently selected tool) could use some outlining. Fantastic pack, by the way!

Would you mind showing me the result, if you tweaked it yourself ? :p

Thanks for the feedback anyway, you two !

----------------------------------

v0.3 relased :
    - Plates and condensed plates tweaks (I might tweak condensed plates again later, not yet satisfied about how it looks)
    - Fuel rods tweaks
    - Drills tweaks
    - Jetpacks done (icon + armor)
    - Energypack done (icon + armor)
    - Compressed plants and hydrated coal (the latter is likely to change a bit)

• No problem, but as for the tool highlighter all I changed was this, honestly not much at all :P

• Here's a little update.

Now plates should look good. Because, tbh, they were ugly.
    I reworked cells because I was using IC2 cells color palette for them, and I prefer using my own palette, but I'm not satisfied with how I made reactor rods yet.
    Aaaand item casings, circuits and upgrades !
    Bonus : Softened construction foam blocks.

Screenshots in the OP updated.
    (Not shown : Hydrated coal dust and its "compressed" form, compressed plant ball, universal cell)

And the empty fuel rod texture is not willing to work, I don't know why, going to look into it a bit more next time, along with batteries and dusts.