[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Heyo! The future of Nuclear Control is in World Control , which is for MC 1.10 and beyond!
    Now on DVD and Blueray, I'm here to present you...

Nuclear Control 2!

Information

Your number one source of information (the official wiki) (de , en-gb , es , hr , it , pt-br , ru , zh-cn ).

Download
    Version 2.4.1a here .

Official changelog here .

License .

How to install

Updated Resource Packs

Mod Integration

Q/A

Language Support

Suggestions- look here before suggesting something!
    Moved to 2nd post.

Credits:
    Shedar for the original mod.
    Me for big portions of code.
    Dmf444 for big portions of code.
    Zuxelus256 for big portions of code.
    Pyrolusite for new textures.
    All of the translators in the language support tab.
    Chocohead for random fixes.
    Speiger for random fixes.
    Player for minor optimizations.
    Rallias for minor optimizations.
    The anonymous guy on bitbucket who fixed a bug once.
    Jadar, for cape code, which is distributed in this mod. His license .
    Last, but not least, Mos20 for his Argo library.

Unsupported thingys

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

Edited 122 times, last by xbony2: yolo ().

• Continuation...
    Suggestions

Ha, first! I feel so special!

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

Edited 4 times, last by xbony2 ().

• Official Post

Chocohead you are MIA on kirara huh?

Been busy. And playing other games. Often causing the busy to be worse. I'll come back soon hopefully.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Dat preview though. How many errors are left now then? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Dat preview though. How many errors are left now then? :P

I'm on my laptop, so I don't really know. It's launchable though, supposedly, but I haven't tested it yet.

• So anyway, I was down to 70 errors, and it was even launchable, but then THUNKDARK JUST HAD CHANGE THE NUCLEAR REACTOR ENTIRELY so I'm at square one you could say. I'll be fine though.

• So from the 1.7.10 port, I have 103 errors, not counting cross-mod interactions. We're closeish :p

• So the question is... will it... ehm... work? (i mean to actually show average EU and most of "not working because of new E-NET" stuff)
    Keep rolling xbony2 ! E.R.A.M. is watching! :thumbup:

Well, I don't know, I haven't gotten the mod to launch yet :P

It doesn't have any java errors though, if that counts.

Also you may want to check GT Enet compatibility.

Mmm, yeah, I'll look at that later. Gregtech recipes coming soon, I figured out what they would be when I was on vacation. The normal recipes are changing too. Better ore dictionary stuff too.

Oh, and I've decided to disable the web upgrade for now. I don't quite trust the modstats.org page to stay up forever, and I'd like to be able to do even fancier things with it, like an iOS app (an excuse to use swift! :thumbup: ) and possibly an android app. I'll probably make my own website, but I don't know if that will be as easy as copy and pasting code over, or if it'll be much more difficult then that. Don't expect the web upgrade to be back for at least ten years :P

• Zexelus has uploaded a test version for 1.7.2. Please only use for testing purposes.