[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• No CC support... I don't trust it to survive through 1.8 or 1.9... It took a while to update, especially since dan has been working on other projects recently. Sorry.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• BTW, Big Reactors support might actually be a thing. DMF444 has been working on it :) DMF444 is part of the "team", btw :p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• First big update! :D 2.1.0a. Make sure to backup your worlds and stuff, things are added/changed/fixed. I'm too lazy to list the changes here, so go here .

Normal Download .
    Src Download .

Also DMF444 is part of the "team" now. He's the one who added the RF/BigReactors stuff :)

Version deprecated for now, new version coming soon.

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• On the first page of this thread it says that we can translate the mod in our language. But how can I do that?

Because I want to translate it in Italian.

(Sorry if my English sucks but I'm Italian :) )

• On the first page of this thread it says that we can translate the mod in our language. But how can I do that?

Because I want to translate it in Italian.

(Sorry if my English sucks but I'm Italian :) )

Well, you need to send a Github pull request, if you know how to do that.

Lefty going to fix that shortly, solution seems pretty obvious.

• Official Post

Now that Nuclear Control works with big reactors, does that mean it still needs IC2?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Now that Nuclear Control works with big reactors, does that mean it still needs IC2?

It still does, yes. I don't plan to drop it anytime soon.

• Official Post

Woo, holding true to the cause. Mainly to annoy big reactor users who don't want to use IC2 :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Setting 2.1.0a as deprecated for now, it's kind of broken.

ViperLoL do you know how minecraft's language files work at least?

• Alright then. Go ahead and make a Github account, should be pretty straight-forward. Then you want to go to here . Click on the Fork button in the corner. Then, you'll have a "fork" of my repository; a copy you have access to write to. You want to move, in your new fork, to src/main/resources/assets/nuclearcontrol/lang. This is where all the language files are found. Then you click the plus button to create a new file.

• Alright then. Go ahead and make a Github account, should be pretty straight-forward. Then you want to go to here . Click on the Fork button in the corner. Then, you'll have a "fork" of my repository; a copy you have access to write to. You want to move, in your new fork, to src/main/resources/assets/nuclearcontrol/lang. This is where all the language files are found. Then you click the plus button to create a new file.

Ok,good. Thank you.

• Awesome :) Lastly you want to find the button that says pull request, and then create pull request.