[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• By the way, how did you make the sounds work? I can't seem to use the SoundLoadEvent anymore since they changed it. >.<

I found interesting example on github , used this tutorial (it's in French) and took small part from standard code. You can check the source here .

Well, you don't live in America though, so you kinda have to.

I have an idea to move to America... ;)

If the how-to guide on modstats is right, and it is that easy to use it, it would make more sense to keep it so the code was ready to send information out, just to the webpage rather than to an app. Which would be really cool BTW

Need to check this point. I think it's possible.

• I found interesting example on github , used this tutorial (it's in French) and took small part from standard code. You can check the source here .

I have an idea to move to America... ;) -snip-

Nice! I might use those later...

I wouldn't if I were you. The government here is very... well... I can't really say or else I might get 'kidnapped' by them. Let's just leave it at, they monitor you, and you basically don't have free rights. *Burns american flag*

• I wouldn't if I were you. The government here is very... well... I can't really say or else I might get 'kidnapped' by them. Let's just leave it at, they monitor you, and you basically don't have free rights. *Burns american flag*

you might be overdoing it :rolleyes:

• Is this server compatible everytime i add it to my server the server will not load and crashes

I see Cauldron/MCPC+ in there. Remove it, and re-try. I suspect the error might not have to do with it, but try anyway.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Is this server compatible everytime i add it to my server the server will not load and crashes

I see Cauldron/MCPC+ in there. Remove it, and re-try. I suspect the error might not have to do with it, but try anyway.

I'm having the EXACT SAME problem! I also have a Cauldron server.

• Again: remove Cauldron and see if the same issue happens.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I've reproduced it on cauldron-1.7.2-1.1147.04.107-server.jar with only two mods industrialcraft-2-2.1.484-experimental.jar and ic2nc-1.7.2-1.7.2.02.jar.
    I think that the problem is in the code. Give me time to investigate the problem because I've never tested on server before and thanks for this bug.

• I've reproduced it on cauldron-1.7.2-1.1147.04.107-server.jar with only two mods industrialcraft-2-2.1.484-experimental.jar and ic2nc-1.7.2-1.7.2.02.jar.
    I think that the problem is in the code. Give me time to investigate the problem because I've never tested on server before and thanks for this bug.

Glad to help and looking forward to the fix :)

• Shame on me for this bug... I used class FMLClientHandler in server side code.
    Also was fixed a bug in Alarm List Box. Now you can select first sound.
    Updated this post .

Nice work! It's now up and running! :)

• Shame on me for this bug... I used class FMLClientHandler in server side code.
    Also was fixed a bug in Alarm List Box. Now you can select first sound.
    Updated this post .

Hmm. I'm getting a FML Mod Rejection. What version of Forge is required for this?

• Hmm. I'm getting a FML Mod Rejection. What version of Forge is required for this?

1.7.2's newest version I suspect?

• 1.7.2's newest version I suspect?

Whoops. Sorry. For some reason it didn't install on the client side via Technic Solder. All good now! Thank you again for making this! I really needed the Advanced Information Panels for spawn. Signs just don't cut it. :)

• Whoops. Sorry. For some reason it didn't install on the client side via Technic Solder. All good now! Thank you again for making this! I really needed the Advanced Information Panels for spawn. Signs just don't cut it. :)

Do they work fine? I figure everything in the mod is broken :p

• Seems that this build is quite stable so now I'm working on another upgrade (APM) but if you have any problems/ideas about this mod please share them.
    We will try to help.

• Wou

Seems that this build is quite stable so now I'm working on another upgrade (APM) but if you have any problems/ideas about this mod please share them.
    We will try to help.

Any issues if we made a wiki for the addon? I'll set it up and everything