[2.0.354] 1.6.4 Copper and Tin ores not spawning in the world

• I've been looking forever, but I can't find any tin or copper ore. I know it exists, because Not enough items shows it, and I can spawn it and use it, I just cant find any in the world. I'm running minecraft 1.6.4 (I'm pretty sure I got the right version) with a few other mods, but almost all the mods are definitely compatible with it, because they are in FTB packs together. I'm using a FTB pack with all it's mods disabled and mine enabled, so it's pretty much a convenient way of loading mods. That wouldn't be causing problems, would it? Would the fact that I'm solely running a LAN game with a few people break it? I've looked all over this forum, and the closest thing I could find was people not finding as much as they should, but I can't find anything at all.

• Official Post

Check the IC2.cfg file in the configs folder, if not the COFH Core/generation.cfg (or something like that) file. FTB disabled all mod's copper and tin ores except Thermal Expansion's by default.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Naaaah, we're nice here :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.