[SOLVED][IC2_exp]Custom shaped recipe does not work...

• I added something like this:

minecraft:coal@0 = "CCC|CSC|WSW" C:minecraft:coal@1 S:OreDict:dustSulfur W:OreDict:logWood

Yes! I'm trying to make a recipe for coal..
    but sadly this don't work.. can anyone help me?

Is coal really named minecraft:coal?

Thanks.

Edited once, last by 8749236: problem solved.. ().

• Check if there are any related warnings from IC2 in fml-client-latest.log and /ic2 debug resolveIngredient returns something for everything (without the : part obviously).</ingredient>

Got it!

[15:08:07] [Client thread/WARN] [IC2/IC2]: skipping recipe for OreDict:dustCoal due to unresolvable output
    ic2.core.util.Config$ParseException: invalid output specified: OreDict:dustCoal at line 103 (OreDict:dustCoal = "CCC|CSC|WSW" C:minecraft:coal@1 S:OreDict:dustSulfur W:OreDict:logWood)

Obviously I named somethign wrong here...
    So it does not like "OreDict:dustCoal"... that sounds.. depressing..

Fix?

• Ore dictionary based specification is currently only supported for ingredients, not the output. Just use IC2:itemDustCoal instead of OreDict:dustCoal.

Thank you, problem solved..
    I actually decided to use minecraft:coal instead...
    Thanks anyway.

• Official Post

Ore dictionary based specification is currently only supported for ingredients

There is surely no way to output an ore dictionary entry, as you can't have a recipe output 50 different types of planks, if you have Extra Trees installed for example.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.