Pleaseeee help

• Hi!
    I need to get irdium, so i need UU matter. I have craft the mass fabricator but i do not know how to use it. I dont know if i have to find UU matter in form of liquid and take it with a cell or something, but i have use the creative and the UU matter in cells does not work.
    I am spanish so i am sorry about my english :P

• Hi!
    I need to get irdium, so i need UU matter. I have craft the mass fabricator but i do not know how to use it. I dont know if i have to find UU matter in form of liquid and take it with a cell or something, but i have use the creative and the UU matter in cells does not work.
    I am spanish so i am sorry about my english:P

there is a mod to add the ore to the game.. otherwise its a random loot out of chests as i understand
    (if you add the mod remember it can't change a area already spawned only new areas)

• Hi!
    I am spanish so i am sorry about my english :P

Use a Scanner to scan iridium ore (found in dungeons, villages, mineshafts, etc.) and then place the data in the Replicator to create UU.