Coolant Cell

• Official Post

BTW Even increasing the Boiler power to make things faster, the whole process used more than 1 drum of Lava :S

Yeah, although lava is the best way of heating it IMO, it takes a lot.

You could also get rid of one of your canning machines by putting cells in the top left slot in the 2nd canning machine (the one which makes the coolant).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'm so sorry if im a total noob, but i cant figure out the piping system hes using in the first posted picture to get water into the canning machine so what the hell do i do? I mean what do i do to make the piping to transportwater? I'm sorry for the lack of knowledge.

EDIT: NVM I figured out im missing buildcraft to get the piping build. sorry didnt realize i needed to use the two mods in conjuction with each other.

• :D nice Video..a small hint.. min 4:30 flickering between Steam and Water are very bad ... better way set Bar to 0 and input to 1mb/tick peer 100Hu input... to create desti.water

Edit: min 15:00 you can place a Empty Cell into Canning Maschine left slot over dest.Water Tank.. to direct create coolant Cell

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().

• I am using build 613 and I used the enrich mode on the canning machine and some empty universal cells and lapis dust to produce cells that have coolant in them but is says universal fluid cell that is filled with 1000mB of coolant rather than a coolant cell which looks like it is required for the recipe. I used regular water rather than distilled water. What am I doing wrong? When I surround the cell that is filled with coolant with 4 tin plated created using the metal former there is no output on the crafting table. Help please!

Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

Universal Fluid Cells don't work in the recipe. Your best bet is to place the coolant in the world by right clicking the universal fluid cell on the ground, then pick it up with a normal empty cell and use those.

And Thunder's link will show you how to make it right next time ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I will try this. Too many cells! HAHA.

Thanks for the replies. I will do this now and edit this post with the results.

Edit: Yup, I was using the wrong type of cell. Thanks again for the help.

Keep up the great work. I really enjoy using this mod. :D