Kinetic Generator

• Official Post

Sounds like you placed the Kinetic Generator the wrong way round. It's just like a heat machine, that you must face the turbine face to place it, in order for the kinetic energy to transfer.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Sounds like you placed the Kinetic Generator the wrong way round. It's just like a heat machine, that you must face the turbine face to place it, in order for the kinetic energy to transfer.

Ah now it works after placed it from the other side so you should first place the Kinect generator and then the Wind Mill :thumbup:

Industrial Craft 2 is the Best mod ever :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry for any mistake. I come from Germany ;) :whistling:

• This is somewhat old but I am still a little confused. How exactly does the kinetic generator work? There is nothing on it on the official wiki. I guess its still pretty new.

• Official Post

The kinetic generator's purpose is to convert kinetic units (kU) to energy units (EU). The kU comes in from either the kinetic wind generator or the kinetic steam generator (or it might be turbine, I forget). The input side of the kU is the side that is facing you when you place it. This can of course be changed using a wrench. EU can come out from any of the sides either with a cable, or directly to an energy storage unit.

Does that answer your question, or do you need it in any more depth?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

What is the ratio of Ku to Eu?

4 kU = 1EU

I see this too much.