UU-liquid

• Hey I want ask how the UU Liquid current work because i don't know what I can do with the UU-Matter Cell MinecraftSkeleton

Industrial Craft 2 is the Best mod ever :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry for any mistake. I come from Germany ;) :whistling:

• Official Post

You get a scanner and scan stuff. Only certain things can be scanned, but there's a list, somewhere.
    You make sure that you have a pattern storage next to it in order to keep all the scanned information.
    You then put a replicator next to the pattern storage, and put the UU and power in that to make the items that you scanned.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Ahh ok and how I then get Iridium? I remember that you could make this with the UU-Matter

Industrial Craft 2 is the Best mod ever :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry for any mistake. I come from Germany ;) :whistling:

• Official Post

You've got to find it in a dungeon chest and scan it. Or, you could cheat it in, scan it, delete the cheated item and make legits ones using UU.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.