Suggestions: T4 Basic Items V2

• Well, as Alblaka leaked a bit of info about T4 on the Antimatter Generator page, I decided to post a suggestion about some of the basic stuff. F.E. Energy storage and such.

Energy Storage would be stored in Iridium Crystals which store 10kk EU, which could be crafted like so-
    IAI
    ILI
    IAI
    Where I= Iridium, A= Advanced Circuit L= Lapotron Crystal.

Block based energy storage would be in IESU (Iridium energy Storage Unit)
    But first, you need to know how to craft the HyperMachine block (Name subject to change)
    0I0
    IMI
    0I0
    Where I= Iridium, M=Advanced Machine, and 0=nothing.
    Then the recipe would be-
    IAI
    ISI
    IMI
    Where I=Iridium Crystal, A=advanced Circuit/super-advanced Circuit, M=HyperMachine block, and S=MFSU. It would be capable of storing 100kk EU.
    No transformers (Everything would run on 2048 EU's, so HV transformers would be used, and there's no point to add Super-HV.
    Antimatter would be the generator for this tier of EU. Ion Cannons and Group Teleporters would be running on this tier, and probably a bit of other new stuff.

V2-
    Macerating Diamonds would provide 2 diamond dust!
    But what is this diamond dust used for? As an upgraded form of Glowstone dust, of course! And if you craft 4 of it together, you get Condensed Carbon Nanotubes (Cause diamonds are compressed carbon, ya know?) And if you craft 2 of those side-by side, you get Condensed Carbon Mesh! And you probably know where i'm going with this... When you compress that expensive thing, you get Condensed Carbon Plates! Which are a higher-tier replacement for Carbon Plates! HAYO! Also, new recipe for the SuperAdvancedMachine.
    Iridium
    Force Field Advanced Machine Force Field
    Iridium
    Where Force Field is Condensed Carbon Plate. And everything else is what it looks like.

And the Super Advanced Circuit!
    Gold Dust Industrial Diamond Gold Dust
    Superfuel Advanced Circuit Superfuel
    Gold Dust Industrial Diamond Gold Dust
    Where Industrial Diamond = Diamond dust, Gold Dust = Glowstone dust, and Superfuel = Lapis Block

But wait! There's more!
    Glass Fibre Glass Fibre Glass Fibre
    Industrial Diamond Force Field Industrial Diamond
    Glass Fibre Glass Fibre Glass Fibre
    Where Force Field = SuperAdvancedCircuit makes these shiny new genetic cables! How does it work? Nobody knows! Not even the guys who invented this thing! They just know that the advanced circuit had such an intelligent A.I, it created a genetically engineered creeper that INCREASES the voltage you put in! Every 20 blocks, instead of losing 1 eu, it GAINS 1!

That's all for v2!

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• I think for T4 we should have power transfer take the form of a beam of raw energy from point A to B with matter-energy converters. This way we don't have to muck about with so much HV wiring. Instead we'd have to worry about coherent beams of deadly high-energy electromagnetism. I like your concept of Iridium crystals. Gives it that scifi-tech feel much like di-lithium crystals do in Star Trek.

Also how much is 10kk? is that 10,000? or 10,000,000?

• I think for T4 we should have power transfer take the form of a beam of raw energy from point A to B with matter-energy converters. This way we don't have to muck about with so much HV wiring. Instead we'd have to worry about coherent beams of deadly high-energy electromagnetism. I like your concept of Iridium crystals. Gives it that scifi-tech feel much like di-lithium crystals do in Star Trek.

Also how much is 10kk? is that 10,000? or 10,000,000?

the latter.

• I could, but i actually was going to use the "giant circle rectangle of high-energy" as the only applyable powering mechanism for T4-Machines, like the Ion Cannon and the AoE-Teleporter...

AoE Teleporter...hmm....I assume that's teleporting all players in an area, but it gives me the image of teleporting entire buildings.

• AoE Teleporter...hmm....I assume that's teleporting all players in an area, but it gives me the image of teleporting entire buildings.

Inb4 someone make a huge miner platform, teleporting around and stripmining the landscape MinecraftCreeper

Edit: Recipes in OP suounds quite fair, even with a battery of nuclear generators and a huge scrap processing factory it will take some time to get them :thumbup: