Build 513 VS. later builds

• I just got this computer not long ago, and one of the first things I did was grab Minecraft and all my favorite mods (that have been updated). I grabbed the most recent build at the time, which was build 513. Today I decided to update all my mods and grabbed build 552. Now Minecraft is telling me that 21 blocks/items are now missing (mostly ore ingots and dusts). After checking up on the changelog to see what might have changed, I noticed that I had grabbed a 'developer build', which I'm assuming explains the issue I'm having.

How can I fix/adjust those block/item ids? I don't imagine this will require grabbing a copy of Eclipse and getting down and dirty with code (which I can do, if I have to).

• Official Post

There is no reason to, because unless you ported a 1.6.4 world, there was no way to obtain the items anyway. The items that were removed were ones which took an item ID each, as IC2 and IC1 always had, because they'd been replaced by the same items taking up just 1 ID.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Okay. I just started using the ore washing plant and thermal centrifuge for the first time, so I know those give ore dusts and what-not. Usually I get those from Metallurgy, so I was worried that I might lose my 8 or so stacks of copper dust, or something :P. I'll give it a try. Worse case scenario, forge will make a back-up of my world, so if I find I'm missing anything too precious, I can reload from that save. Thanks for the help! ^^

• There is no reason to, because unless you ported a 1.6.4 world, there was no way to obtain the items anyway. The items that were removed were ones which took an item ID each, as IC2 and IC1 always had, because they'd been replaced by the same items taking up just 1 ID.

If one is porting a 1.6.4 world, what steps would have to be taken to port properly?
    Thank you.