Refined Iron

• Good evening

I would like to know if was possible to reactivate the :Refined Iron: craft, because it has been disabled, didn't alternative craft and this brings back us to: we can no longer move in the game and i really want to craft :Advanced Machine: of IC² Experimental.

• Official Post

Sure you can, you need to use a Blast Furnace in order to make Refined Iron. It's ore dictionaried as ingotSteel, so smelting iron would have unbalanced other mods.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

You need the blast furnace block, and any of the heat generators to power it. You then make sure that the copper square face of the heat generator is facing the copper square to the blast furnace. You put an iron ingot and 6 compressed air cells in, and it'll make 1 refined iron and 1 slag. The compressed air cells will return empty cells, so it won't cost you any tin.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yes. :)

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It is, but you don't need that much refined iron.

I see this too much.