[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• Keyarose: This is an issue with NotEnoughIDs, I need to investigate this closer and add a fix to FC or NEIDs.

Alaberti: The log (fml-client-latest.txt) has more info/context I need to see what's going on, please post it as well.

Here is the log, as requested. It looks like warp drive is the offender here. https://gist.github.com/Alaberti/7776f478002d1d53e8f2

Edit: Removing the mod seems to address the crash, though the error now references the same com.gildedgames.util.threadedlighting.world.ThreadedWorld.run issue you addressed earlier. I believe the code is from Aether II or its core mod, gilded-utils. The error is now a triggering exception: https://gist.github.com/Alaberti/19b1d10171abd2c580a5 however it does not appear to crash the game out any longer.

Edit 2: Removing the Aether II mod and its coremod has stopped the crashing. Warpdrive has not created any problems since.

• Hey there! Loving the mod, but since, I have moved on to 1.8.9. I did not see any mention of it, so is there an update planned for the near future?

• I am notifiying you Player that i am including my your mod in my modpack on the FTB launcher According to FTB rules i must notify you of this.

-NoctunalSergal

:P Love the mod BTW

• Is there any chance you could release a 1.8.9 version of the sampler? I am running a 1.8.9 experimental server, and it is having some tick issues that I would love to discover the reason behind, but your sampler seems to be the only mod that lets you really dig into the details to discover what is causing lag like this.

• i got a crash i need some help i think no one ever got this before im using the preview experimental ask if you need the detailed crash

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 3/12/16 2:01 PM
    Description: Exception getting block type in world

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
    at fastcraft.aA.<init>(F:12)
    at fastcraft.aw.a(F:976)
    at fastcraft.aw.a(F:5176)
    at fastcraft.H.d(F:59)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147465_d(World.java:460)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.feature.WorldGenMinable.func_76484_a(WorldGenMinable.java:78)
    at mod.megalosmod.core.world.MM_Generation.generateInOverworld(MM_Generation.java:43)
    at mod.megalosmod.core.world.MM_Generation.generate(MM_Generation.java:22)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:112)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:280)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1045)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.originalLoadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:190)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:199)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:419)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147439_a(World.java:345)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147460_e(World.java:693)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147459_d(World.java:652)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147444_c(World.java:613)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.markAndNotifyBlock(World.java:488)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_147465_d(World.java:466)
    at plantmegapack.worldgen.PMPGenBase.spawnPlant(PMPGenBase.java:232)
    at plantmegapack.worldgen.PMPGenBase.spawnPlantCluster(PMPGenBase.java:137)
    at plantmegapack.worldgen.PMPWorldGenerator.generateSurface(PMPWorldGenerator.java:99)
    at plantmegapack.worldgen.PMPWorldGenerator.generate(PMPWorldGenerator.java:46)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:112)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:280)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1045)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.originalLoadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:190)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:101)

• the problem is that i get this crash when im creating a world and i dont really understand what yu wanted me to do im not that much of a code understander lol

• my laptop got 8gbs of ram im using the at launcher and im typing in this code by help from internet -XX:MaxPermSize=528m hope this is what you want
    update i changed the heap memory thingi to -XX:MaxPermSize=4096m in hopes of improvments im trying to see if it works

• Hey Player, I seem to have run into an issue. When updating Fastcraft from version ctest18 to version ctest21 (And onwards), the RUINSTRIGGER command-block command from the Ruins mod no longer appears to trigger. The command block simply remains in-game without triggering at all. Is there anything that could be done to resolve this issue?

Regardless, I really appreciate the mod. It makes modpacks so much better. Keep up the awesome work!

• Just wanted to let you know of the incompatibility. I left a comment in AtomicStryker's thread as well, so hopefully you're able to get in touch. I appreciate the quick response Player!