[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• New build: http://files.player.to/fastcraft-1.23.jar

It should fix compatibility with ruinsmod and named entities with invalid AABBs used for serverside banners. Turning off enableCullingTweaks doesn't crash anymore.

If you feel comfortable with it, mind pushing it to stable? Mod pack devs I am talking to say they will add it however it needs to be stable. They want to push the updates tmr/wed however will only add FC if its set to rec/stable.

• 1.23 does not appear to have fixed the issue with Ruinsmod. With nothing other than Fastcraft 1.23, Ruins and Forge 1558, the Command Blocks still fail to fire off. However, reverting to 1.18 or below still seems to resolve the issue.
    If there's some way to try and debug the issue, I'd be more than happy to get a log to you. The debugging section in Fastcraft's .ini doesn't seem like it should track the Ruinsmod issue, but if I'm wrong, let me know.

• This is the entire log from fastcraft-1.22-ctest18.jar, while in-game looks like this.
    Corresponding line:

This is the entire log from fastcraft-1.23.jar, while in-game looks like this.
    Corresponding line in this log:

It looks as though the Command Block is being blocked from triggering, but I have no idea why.
    If I'm remembering correctly, this particular structure is not in the original Ruinsmod. Could it possibly be the Command block's format or something?

• 1.23 does not appear to have fixed the issue with Ruinsmod. With nothing other than Fastcraft 1.23, Ruins and Forge 1558, the Command Blocks still fail to fire off. However, reverting to 1.18 or below still seems to resolve the issue.
    If there's some way to try and debug the issue, I'd be more than happy to get a log to you. The debugging section in Fastcraft's .ini doesn't seem like it should track the Ruinsmod issue, but if I'm wrong, let me know.

UPDATE TO LATEST FORGE AND RUINS VERSION TO FIX IT! -> 1.7.10 - 10.13.4.1614

ATOMIC STRYKERS RUINS MOD! -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/z11c…-RUINS-MOD-UNZIP.rar?dl=0 I packed it for you!

Please don't waste players time with issues like this!

• Whoops, sorry about that. Wasn't thinking.

Relevant line in the 1.22-ctest18 file:

Relevant line in the 1.23 file:

I guess it's just not picking up that Ruins is active.

• Just wanted to let you know that I am going to be putting FastCraft into the next ExileCraft modpack update on the FTB Launcher! Tested it out and it works like a charm! Fantastic mod!
    Thanks for the hard work you put into making this mod!

ExiledOn3

• Hi!

Running "/help" results in an error and the only mod mentioned in the error message is fastcraft.

I'm running a server with a custom private modpack which was, unfortunately, not assembled by me. So it is possible that something else in the pack or a faulty config is interfering. But I don't know and since as I already said it is the only mod mentioned in the error message, I wanted to ask here in case this is indeed caused by fastcraft.

Here's the error I get (as you can see I'm using fastcraft 1.22, but as far as I can see there haven't been any changes made to 1.23 which would fix this if it is a bug in fastcraft):

• Official Post

drakray: The incompatibility is due to FC currently not detecting the mod, thus leaving compatibility code disabled.

Veeno: That's just my tick method, FC uses it to change the scheduling of ticks to make it (slightly) more efficient. It's very unlikely to ever point to a problem in FC, just like "net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run" doesn't point to a problem in MC itself. The specific issue you are having is caused by a command having an inconsistent comparator, e.g. by having a non-fixed name or a broken custom implementation of compareTo. You'll have to find the mod adding the problematic command(s).