Poll: Best and worst fanbase

• As a disclaimer, if your attached to any of the sources to fan bases in question and would rather not look to deeply into these, do yourself a favor and don't look these up

As the title implies, after surfing the internet for as many years as you people have, what fan bases do you think are the best overall and should be used as a basis for other fan bases and who do you think are the worst, the fan bases who you'd rather not touch with a 50 foot stick held by another 50 foot stick with a rubber so that you wouldn't be as contaminated by it (don't try doing that btw)? It can be any fan base that would be dictionary defined as a fan base.

• Can we judge them at the Youtube Comment Section? Or on Reddit? Especially on how often they are swearing in these Areas?

Go ahead, hell one of my worst is a twitter account about the destruction of violent video games.

• I've heard about 4chan... it's suppose to be worse then reddit... I ain't goin' there.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.