[MineTweaker-Scripts & Mod-Configs] Let's Greg other mods!

• Sure, gonna post it right now ( script ), as for the crash, dunno, maybe gonna post it now, maybe this week-end.

Just the line at which it crashes will be enough.

EDIT : If you happen to know which one it is. ;P

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Erm, can you try to get it in my dropbox folder, can't post .zs script files, and on my backup computer, there's no such things as "Notepad" or "Word" :P

• Erm, can you try to get it in my dropbox folder, can't post .zs script files, and on my backup computer, there's no such things as "Notepad" or "Word" :P

You're not helping me much. ;P I have no idea where that dropbox is... Gonna browse through a few pages in this thread I guess. ;P

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Nah, nah nah nah, just gimme your E-mail, and I will give you access to my dropbox folder ^.^, sorry about backup computer, my main computer broke ( hard-disk ), so yeah :c And backup computer is on WinXP ( and not standard one, the previous owner of the backup computer made it... customized I guess ? Oh, whatever ).

• Official Post

Btw, Ultimoos do you plan on continuing on this greggy job? If not I can "pass" the thread ownership to @dreammaster which seems to be more active (and even has the github thingy).
    I'm just saying this to benefit the community more.

• BDew's Advanced Generators

• Btw, Ultimoos do you plan on continuing on this greggy job? If not I can "pass" the thread ownership to @dreammaster which seems to be more active (and even has the github thingy).
    I'm just saying this to benefit the community more.

I ask him via Private Message to post the link from the Github in his first Post but he didn't answer me.

If i get a script from People i try to post it so quickly i can.
    Not using the old satanicsanta Github Project i forked it.

Scripts are posted in :
    https://github.com/Dream-Master/Mods-Get-Gregged

If some one have a Custom Modpack i can make a folder and post all scripts in this folder.

• I never noticed that private message until now! Yes, I do not mind, actually I encourage passing this to Dream Master. I did not do anything to contribute in this thread other than starting it (that was the plan all along :thumbup: ).
    So, yea, you have my blessing.

Btw, I tried to use so scripts from github. Looks like Minetweaker does not recognize railcraft.Rolling recipe changes anymore.

• I never noticed that private message until now! Yes, I do not mind, actually I encourage passing this to Dream Master. I did not do anything to contribute in this thread other than starting it (that was the plan all along :thumbup: ).

Btw, I tried to use so scripts from github. Looks like Minetweaker does not recognize railcraft.Rolling recipe changes anymore.

You have to remove all Recipes (if there more variants for one item) and than add them back. i not have any problems:

• This is the script I have:

recipes.remove(<harvestcraft:stockItem>);
    recipes.addShapeless(<harvestcraft:stockItem>*3, [<minecraft:bone>,<minecraft:bone>,<minecraft:bone>]);
    recipes.remove(<harvestcraft:cranberryjuiceItem>);
    recipes.addShapeless(<harvestcraft:cranberryjuiceItem>, [<harvestcraft:cranberryItem>, <harvestcraft:juicerItem>]);

recipes.remove(<appliedenergistics2:tile.BlockGrinder>);

// --- Iron Plates ---
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.plate>);

// --- Steel Plates ---
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.plate:1>);

// --- Tin Plates ---
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.plate:2>);

// --- Copper Plates ---
    mods.railcraft.Rolling.removeRecipe(<Railcraft:part.plate:3>);

And this is what I get in minecraft. I use Minetweaker 9c and Railcraft 9.4.0.0 Forge build is 1236

• Official Post

I never noticed that private message until now! Yes, I do not mind, actually I encourage passing this to Dream Master. I did not do anything to contribute in this thread other than starting it (that was the plan all along :thumbup: ).

Allright, i'll get to it.

Edit: Done. I had to move some posts out of the way, but nothing serious since all the scrips (i hope) are on the github already.