[MineTweaker-Scripts & Mod-Configs] Let's Greg other mods!

• IC2 scaffolds. Wood one is cheated fuel, iron one just make many of them from recipe. I reduce output from this recipes

I make ic2 re-battery craftable again from zinc plates, and slightly change advanced re-battery recipe.

You not need ic2 wirecutters, because it's cheap and break gt wires. Use gt cutters.

Code
    // Remove IC2 wirecutters crafting recipe
    recipes.remove(<IC2:itemToolCutter>);

Gregification IC2 cables. Now you can use ic2 cables only for wiring between ic2 machines and in ic2 recipes. And you can't use it in crafting circuits. You can get ic2 wires and cables only through gt counterparts. To work well you need fix gt recipes.cfg:

Change this in assembler section to remove pack ic2 cables with rubber in gt assembler.

Code
    I:ic2.itemCable_100=0
    	I:ic2.itemGoldCableI_200=0
    	I:ic2.itemIronCableI_300=0
    	I:ic2.itemTinCableI_100=0

Change this in wiremill section to remove ic2 cables through plates in gt wiremill.

Code
    I:plateAnnealedCopper_100=0
    	I:plateCopper_100=0
    	I:plateGold_200=0
    	I:plateIron_200=0
    	I:plateTin_150=0

And i change eu-detector and eu-splitter recipe, because they accept 8192 eu and craft from iron cables for 2048 eu, now it crafts from glass fiber cables.

All script avalable on Github, what you need to change in gt recipes.cfg here

Sorry for my soviet english.

• @^

Since you use GH, you can create pull requests on the community GH.

I *think* it should make it easier for DM.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• First - not sure where i should put my scripts in your repo.
    Second - wires not fully works without modification recipes.cfg in gt config. Old crafts from gt machines broke balance.

• It's not fix recipes in other mods, it's fix for gregtech itself. Because we haven't block metablock, we can't create gem plates from gem blocks. I add recipes to alloy smelter to create plates from dusts (1:2), I uses 120 eu\tick and total eu cost 144k per operation, so it's MV tier. With this fix you can craft red lens for precision laser engraver. It's way to crafting other circuits. And you can't use diamond or emerald dust for it, because you can get plates from cutting blocks. And you can't get plates from foolsRuby. Script on Github or here:

• Thanks once again. More's coming tonight. Probably quite a few commits, so don't bother with them unless you just enjoy pull requests. ;P

I should calm down for tomorrow.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Heya,
    I found this thread while I was searching for ways to change Rotarycraft/Reactorcraft recipes to be Gregtech compatible, and I found this post. Then I found the git-repository but..
    There is no file for rotarycraft. Wasn't it added at all, or did someone delete it?

-Nam

• Heya,
    I found this thread while I was searching for ways to change Rotarycraft/Reactorcraft recipes to be Gregtech compatible, and I found this post. Then I found the git-repository but..
    There is no file for rotarycraft. Wasn't it added at all, or did someone delete it?

-Nam

As soon as V4, the Worktable will be built in world. Which means disabling should be impossible. Even if you still had the script, anybody would bypass it. Even if you did bypass that (How !?), plain disabling will make you crash as Reika added code especially for that.

I'm the one who made that script and I'd advise you not to fuck with Reika's recipes. V4 will also allow gating of the Blast Furnace using a material of choice. Osmium is one suggested material meaning it'd be at the end of GT.

In all honesty, this is the best you can do. If you manage to do better... He'll make your life harder. Not worth it, honestly. I got fed up of bypassing the system and took down any and all RoC and ReactorCraft scripts down as well as removing the mod from my pack.

If you cannot live with the cheap recipes, I'd advise you to do the same.

Arch.

• Aha, I didnt know that. Thanks for the detailed description :)

All I'd like to do is to make sure that you cannot bypass anything in gregtech. The modpack I'm modifying for my server is all based around gregtech (BeyondReality) and I want to keep that as much as possible.
    As you've been worked on this, how does the oredict compatibility work for magnetite and pitchblende (and the other ores)? Can they survive next to each other or should it be disabled in RC?
    I thought about adding the RC ores as veins to gregtech, as one of the custom ore types.

"Story behind": I want a better power system for my Server, as nuclear power in IC2 is a joke in terms of "alot of power" and I don't like the idea of having a few ultimate Solar panels powering several EBF, an ~800 EU/t AE network, and an ore processing plant for 5 full-speed quarries. No offense, just my personal opinion :)
    Also, I found a LOT of awesome scripts here which I will definitely add, because they absolutely rock! This is by far the best I've seen in a while.

• Aha, I didnt know that. Thanks for the detailed description :)

All I'd like to do is to make sure that you cannot bypass anything in gregtech. The modpack I'm modifying for my server is all based around gregtech (BeyondReality) and I want to keep that as much as possible.
    As you've been worked on this, how does the oredict compatibility work for magnetite and pitchblende (and the other ores)? Can they survive next to each other or should it be disabled in RC?
    I thought about adding the RC ores as veins to gregtech, as one of the custom ore types.

"Story behind": I want a better power system for my Server, as nuclear power in IC2 is a joke in terms of "alot of power" and I don't like the idea of having a few ultimate Solar panels powering several EBF, an ~800 EU/t AE network, and an ore processing plant for 5 full-speed quarries. No offense, just my personal opinion :)
    Also, I found a LOT of awesome scripts here which I will definitely add, because they absolutely rock! This is by far the best I've seen in a while.

As far as ores go... Pitchblende from ReactorCraft spawns EVERYWHERE and you can't disable it. Meaning the ground will be fucking radioactive and nuclear power will be readily available for everyone. ReC Magnetite smelts to iron, which means you will also get tons of iron.

If ALL you want though is GT before RoC... Wait for V4 (If it's not already out) and use the gating system he implemented using Osmium. It's gonna be totally at the end of GT. That way, you'll piss no one off and you won't screw GT progression. It'd be much easier than anything else, and you'd pretty much achieve your goals.

Also... I'm making a large GT-centric modpack. (GT is not an option, trust me.) (Most scripted pack anywhere. Real hard as well.) It will be out on the ATLauncher in a few days. At most 72 hours. Maybe you'd want to wait for that. You can already see most of the scripts on my GitHub, if you're in a hurry. I guess they'd work well with Beyond Reality.
    /Self-Promotion over. ;P

Arch.

• Thanks Dream.

To everyone else :

I've recently made LOOOTS of scripts. Way too many to name here. Might be worth a look. ;P

• I need a little bit of help, I want to make a new recipe for the electric blast furnace to make HSLA steel from rotarycraft, I'm thinking on 2 steel+ 1 magnesium dust=2 hsla steel. Can you provide me the line of code I need please? Because I scroll down scripts to see if there is already one but I'couldn't find anything.

Thank you.

• I need a little bit of help, I want to make a new recipe for the electric blast furnace to make HSLA steel from rotarycraft, I'm thinking on 2 steel+ 1 magnesium dust=2 hsla steel. Can you provide me the line of code I need please? Because I scroll down scripts to see if there is already one but I'couldn't find anything.

Thank you.

You need to import this line first

Code
    import mods.gregtech.BlastFurnace;

than using the materials you need (output is HSLA Steel) input Steel and magnesium. how many Ticks 20 Ticks = 1 Sec Eu per tick (for example 128) and temperature (for example 3000 because high Tier)

BlastFurnace.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick, temperature);

The Minetweaker code (you hace to find out the hsla steel name by your selfe because i dont use Reikas Mods. I take the GT hsla Steel inside and you can change that.

Code
    BlastFurnace.addRecipe(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11322>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2305> * 2, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2018> * 2, 1200, 128, 3000);