[IC2 Exp][1.7.10|1.10.2] SkyTech Crops

• This mod is created especially for modded skyblock servers - modpack called SkyTech.

SkytechLogo.png

Depedencies:

• IC2 exp - works with build 639 and newest

Optional:

• Applied Energistics 2 - stable (add 2 new Crops - Certusia, Meteroritia, Compressor recipe and achievements)
    • Ex-Nihilo (achievements)

This mod add 20 new Crops, which drops for example Copper, Tin, SkyStone dust, Uranium and others useful or funny drops. Mod also add some new and funny Achievements. Server admin can also use new command /skyachievement to give extra Achievement to player - for example n00b, Engineer. Use tab-completion to see all.

Mod also contains menu panorama with SkyBlock theme.

Mod isnt complete and may contains some bugs. Server running this modpack: https://www.rebelgames.net

Any suggestions are welcome.

If you want include to your modpack, ask me please.

Mod download: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/skytech-crops

Donate

The post was edited 12 times, last by Hunterz ().

• First addon in a while to add crops ^_^ I've decided not to do that though, since Thunderdark might change the crop system a lot soon.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• It apparently adds achievements too ;)

A cool idea, and I can see why uranium crops in a skyblock situation would possible be less OP than in normal survival.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Now I get to make fun of ya'll :thumbsup:

Glad I haven't learned crops yet.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• can you maybe remove the dependency of Custom NPCs?

I had this name before IC2 exp added the "Iridium Drill". Please do not hate me because of my name :S

• They haven't changed crops yet, but they will probably soon. That was only the start.

• Sure you don't, but i meant that for other people. What is the reason to post it here if it will very rarely fit another server other than yours?
    Ex Nihilo, Applied Energistics and Custom NPCs are dependencies that can surely be removed, so you could have a much greater audience using your mod.
    Although it is up to you if you care or not about it. I'm just throwing my opinion here.

• Sure you don't, but i meant that for other people. What is the reason to post it here if it will very rarely fit another server other than yours?
    Ex Nihilo, Applied Energistics and Custom NPCs are dependencies that can surely be removed, so you could have a much greater audience using your mod.
    Although it is up to you if you care or not about it. I'm just throwing my opinion here.

OK, please delete this thread. Sorry for posting.

• Hey, that is too much. I'm just giving a suggestion on how you could improve your addon. "Very rarely" still doesnt mean non existant.
    Keeping it here for anyone that could accept the dependencies is not a bad thing.

• ok, i will add own icon for one achievement, then will not needed custom npc depedency.

Any other suggestion?

Depedency to AE2 I cannot remove, there is crop which drop skystone dust and AE2 achievements.

Exnihilo depedency I cannot remove, because there are achievements.

• You know about Loader.isModLoaded() right?