Unifying of Actions

• Official Post

It seems the wiki is slowly edging towards not being completely outdated, but there are still many issues flowing about:

1. Legacy Information - Are we keeping it at the bottom of the page with {{Classic}}, moving it to separate pages, or deleting it all together?
    2. Crafting Templates - Is it just me updating/fixing them?
    3. Fixing things deeper than is currently possible - Tanks for the Ore Washing Plant and Canning Machine can't be made without inflexible hacking methods without modifying deeper wiki files (like the wiki.css file), who can even edit those?
    4. Adding of images + sizing - What sizes are we going to settle on? Player mentioned making them bigger, but it would require re-writing of most templates. Are we going to upload them as needed, or all the ones currently in IC2 together?
    5. Navbox - Shall we update it missing majority of the block textures, or wait for them to be added. (Not that I have the permissions to do that either)

Pretty sure that's everything right now.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

1. I'm for trashing the old info. Progress must not have any barriers! However, if keeping old stuff, separate pages with big bold letters stating the version.

2. I haz no idea on how to do it, so maybe only u.

3.Just put a full water tank and state the usage.

4. I dont know :3

5. I dont know :3
    I could just copy paste your navbox in if you wish.

• 1. Trash it! Expect for removed items, like the Lappack, in which case put the {{Classic}} tag.

2. Yup, same situation as SpwnX here.

3. Whilst it is a compromise, I think it's a nessesary one. The Ore Washer does NOT need a tank interface; it's either got water or not, and if not it doesn't work. For the canning machine, personally I'd be fine if it just showed the cells.

4. Whatever we're currently doing

5. Those invalid links/images just make it easier to see what needs doing. Far better than an outdated one. I say copy-paste your current one.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Official Post

I have an idea on how to do the tanks actually, and it could work really well, without that deeper level stuff I thought could be needed. Shame it will have to wait until tomorrow.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I have an idea on how to do the tanks actually, and it could work really well, without that deeper level stuff I thought could be needed. Shame it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Sounds good, but there's still no need to do it for the Ore Washer. Outside of maybe letting you click the tank to go to non IC items.

• Official Post

I kinda did it nearly properly, so anything can have a tank relatively easily :P

Links from the tank are broken, but I have no idea why, and after spending hours on writing it, I expect people will get over it. Nope, fixed links too :) http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com…mplate:Cg/Canning_Machine

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead ().

• Very good looking template :)

Also, just wanted to remind that the charging GUI's (eg. BatBox, MFE) need updating too. I think those things are like Ic1 old X( A good idea would be to have a single charging GUI that let's you specify the tier and automatically changes the numbers to match, if that's possible.