Build 646 Disable Ore Generation

• I have changed to False in the config the lines for copper and tin generation. However, I keep finding copper and tin from IC2 generating in my world. They are identified with WAILA, so I know they are from IC2 and not another mod. Forestry tin and copper are also disabled and have not been found in my world at this point.

Any ideas as to why the config changes have not stuck?

• Official Post

Did you reset your world?
    The configs will only disable the generation of the ores in newly generated chunks. Already generated ores are kept.

I hope your config looks like this:

; Enable generation of copper in the world.
    copperOre = false
    ; Enable generation of tin in the world.
    tinOre = false

I also have IC2 oregen disabled aswell and it does not generate for me.

You could also possibly have another mod that messes with world generation.

• Thanks for the reply. Issue noted in newly-generated world. Config lines read as follows:

# Enable generation of copper in the world
    B:enableWorldGenOreCopper=false

# Enable generation of Lead in the world
    B:enableWorldGenOreLead=false

# Enable generation of tin in the world
    B:enableWorldGenOreTin=false

# Enable generation of uranium in the world
    B:enableWorldGenOreUranium=false

• Official Post

That's the old config style from ages ago, it's not surprising it doesn't work right :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• this action can made the disabled ore being deleted entirely when I was making a 1.6.4 modpack,when I was trying to enter to a save,forge tells me ID mismatch and some IC2 ID is missing.
    So I think this will do the same in the future version.So if you enter a save that tells you an ID mismatch you possibly do the right.

GregTech SHALL rule the world !