Replicator Redstone control

• I would like to see the replicator having a redstone control feature ( i see that it can use the redstone inverter upgrade but i have had no response from it with it in or not with redstone on/off)

i suggest that on a redstone signal the replicator starts a single run of whatever it has set to produce, if the redstone signal stops before it finishes the item it continues for that run then stops, if the signal is still on when it finishes its current run it starts another, therefore any single pulse shorter than the runtime causes a single item to be produced, and a constant signal causes the replicator to run consonantly, with the inverter upgrade ofc inverting this effect (always running unless recieve signal, finishs current item then shuts off until signal turns off)

• it would be great to see buildcraft gates compatible (switching patterns?) - also for reactor - space for fluid cells are reported as space in inventory :/ can't it be done in a way so those slots are not taken as inventory (all upgrade slots) ?

Inteligence is not everything - wisdom is more than that.
    "Survival is survival dammit.. don't give me this stinky cheated diamonds.. .. or else.." - by unknown hero

• it would be great to see buildcraft gates compatible (switching patterns?) - also for reactor - space for fluid cells are reported as space in inventory :/ can't it be done in a way so those slots are not taken as inventory (all upgrade slots) ?

hijacking this thread about buildcraft gates and fluid levels in the reactor wont help. make a new thread for that or use the bugtracker if you think its a bug,