Static boots improvement and static magi-tech enchant.

• Official Post

So, after realizing that walking over 2km from static boots generated just 400 EU, i noticed that static boots is utterly useless, really useless.
    Thus, my suggestion is to increase the EU generated by the boots to 20 EU per meter (block) walked.

Another suggestion is to add a magic-tech enchant, called "Electrostaticity". It can only be applied to armors and swords (you could anvil it into a tool though).
    If on an armor, the enchant will add 2^enchantlevel EU to ANY EU accepting item in the inventory (including electric armors themselves, which could be enchanted with it) for every block traveled.
    If on a sword, the enchant will make the sword do electric damage alongside the usual damage of the weapon. Electric damage is equal to the level of the enchant. (half a heart to 2.5 hearts)
    Electric damage will bypass any armor but electric armors, which will instead lose 1% of its max storage for every half heart of electric damage blocked.

• 20 EU per meter might be too high, but I'll agree that 1 EU per 5 meters makes them worthless, and the enchantment idea sounds good to me. Also, the wiki states that static boots are an upgraded version of rubber boots, but iirc they don't reduce fall damage or count as part of a hazmat suit. Could those features be added to it as well?

• It's based on 1Eu per tick, but if you use boots of the travelers with this enchant or the haste III enchant :P :D

• Official Post

You'd still have to be touching the ground, while the traveler boots have its best speed while you're jumping around in the air.

It would make some more EU and thats worth it. You might be able to run your basic tools out of it, but not far more.

• It's more than enough for me ^^

And at least, it's less OP than power armor kinetic generator and speed assist combo, with an Advanced solar panel module installed and playing without hunger :P